Bye Everyone...

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
DelliReeus

Sorry for betraying the Kizashi club, but I'm trading in my Kizashi & getting a WRX. Peace :D
2010 AWD/FWD Kizashi S Black Pearl Metallic
Moto
Site Admin

lol that wasn't next year.

Once you get pissed about paying 40 cents more per gallon feel free to stop back in.
KuroNekko

I am not sure on the details, but isn't the next WRX going to have a chassis of its own? Isn't that worth waiting for?
I think the current WRX chassis is the old Impreza chassis. The new Imprezas with the 2.0 liter engines have a new chassis. I read that Subaru will develop a different chassis for the new generations of WRXs and STIs, further differentiating the WRX/STI line from the base Imprezas. I don't think they came out yet.
I would wait for that if I were you, after all, it's the chassis that seemed to be the weak point of the STI against the LanEvo.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
DelliReeus

What do you mean 40 cents more per gallon? I never get any other gas than 93 octane in any of my cars.. :P & yeah the 2013 WRX.. it's just amazing, read about it :) It's coming in straight from Japan with 2 miles on it tomorrow
2010 AWD/FWD Kizashi S Black Pearl Metallic
murcod

I think you'll be paying out more in fuel one way or another! :)

Good luck with the new vehicle, I'm sure the acceleration will be very impressive compared to the Kizashi.
David
Moto
Site Admin

You have me fairly confused. The 2013 isn't due out this early... I cant even find a legitimate picture of it yet.

If you really do get a 2013 make sure to post some pictures. It may even be enough to get me to look at them. You will have to drive it awhile and let me know what kind of mileage you get. I already have a saab 92x aero, but I'm getting sick of fixing it.
Moto
Site Admin

I probably wouldn't consistently run premium in a car that isn't designed for it. You probably see a small amount of gain, but I wouldn't expect too much.

I know the Celica GT changed maps depending on what you ran in it, but I don't the kizashi does.
Moto
Site Admin

This is actually frustrating to me...
It is a 2.5l or a 2.0l direct injected?

I see a 2013 WRX model in transit to my local dealer, but it has the 2012 specs. Did they keep the 2012 specs or did it change?
Moto
Site Admin

Written material at the subaru dealer shows a 2.5l engine for the 2013. So it should basically be the same as last years model.

I can wait... Maybe suzuki will come out with a turbo model before or around the same time.
WESHOOT2

(Other than my bum hip precluding another manual) I cannot disagree with your choice.
The WRX (would have one if it had automatic shifting) is a fine automobile.
Fine.....