What Did You Do With Your Kizashi Today?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
SamirD

KuroNekko wrote:That being said, veganism can be annoying to friends and family if they aren't themselves. I'm the only vegetarian in my family and group of male friends so the following can ring true.
All of my college buddies were vegetarian or had some sort of dietary restriction. So whenever they'd ask me where I'd like to go out to eat, I'd always reply, "It's up to you guys. If you guys can eat it, so can I." :lol:
SamirD

paininthenuts wrote:The best country I have ever eaten in ,and have been to many times, is Turkey. I hope to go to India in the next few years, as their % of vegis is very high, and I just love a curry.
India also has its meat eating regions. I'm from the Northwest where everyone is purely vegetarian, but in the south where my wife is from, they make me look like a vegetarian even though I eat meat. :shock:

The main thing you have to get used to in Indian spices is the array of spices that you normally won't encounter in 'western' foods. Oh, and the spice, my God the spice...I can't handle the spice.
SamirD

paininthenuts wrote:To be honest the town is a shithole occupied by immigrants, scumbads and criminals, but that isn't the point. The council in it's infinite wisdom built EV car chargers to be used at no cost to the user and placed them in the town centre. Without thought they are placed on roads with double yellow lines, so when someone stops to charge their EV they get a parking ticket ($90). Only in England !!
:lol: Seems like the council is also scumbads and criminals...
SamirD

bootymac wrote:Yeah, the Kizashi is amazing in the curves. I'm still in awe at how such a comfortable car can hold its own so well in the twisties. I'm used to older vehicles where comfort was usually sacrificed for handling. The Kizashi has both!
I'm amazed at what it can do on snow tires. I can't wait to see what it can do with the Bridgestones. I bet it will as many lateral Gs as the Boxster. :drive: :twisted:
SamirD

KuroNekko wrote:This long weekend was Kizashi-intensive for me. I changed the oil, installed a dash cam, and took out my LED DRL/high beam bulbs (required the bumper and headlights coming off) and then washed the car and spray waxed it. Lastly, I rotated the tires (something I try to get done around every oil change). Tomorrow morning, I have an appointment with a body shop for paintless dent removal to get out a nasty door ding.
After that, I can say my Kizashi will be ready for summer.
I wish I would have done this! The wife wanted to do a bunch of stuff Saturday and the weather was super-gorgeous, but then she canceled plans, but didn't say she didn't want to do anything the rest of the day, so I was in limbo. I should have just waxed the 18s, put them on and relearned the tpms. :(
SamirD

redmed wrote:Washed & waxed my Kiz. Took it for a short ride and now have bugs on the front again. Wish there was a easy way to get these bugs off.
What I did for a time was leave the wax on and not wipe it off (if it was a wax that removed easily even after being baked in the sun). Then the bugs would just stick to the wax vs the car and wipe off easily. 8-)

The other thing to do is wax it several times to get a nice thick coat that the bugs can't adhere to. Then quik detailer them off. 8-)
SamirD

sx4rocious wrote:Went to the First Central States Suzuki Meet. Made Great new friends and had an Incredible weekend! We had a better-than-expected turn out and took some cool pictures. Most of the news and stuff will be placed in the SX4 forum, but I will definately post a link or two as I really tink some of you may want to read it!
Please do! I hate that I missed it! It sounded like my kind of event!
SamirD

Drove it this weekend and today with the sunroof opened. Really great summer car. Got burned by the leather seats for the first time. :lol: I love cloth seats for this reason, plus they don't mar as easy when women have those metal studded jeans. :shock:
~tc~

SamirD wrote:India also has its meat eating regions. I'm from the Northwest where everyone is purely vegetarian, but in the south where my wife is from, they make me look like a vegetarian even though I eat meat. :shock:

The main thing you have to get used to in Indian spices is the array of spices that you normally won't encounter in 'western' foods. Oh, and the spice, my God the spice...I can't handle the spice.
Actually, in the far northwest (Punjab) where there are a lot of Seekh they eat a lot of meat also. Gujarat is hard core veg though. When we stay in Rajkot, we have a chicken smuggler that brings chicken and cooks it in the hotel room. (I'm not kidding)

Actually, I think the hardest thing about Indian food is the presentation and how it looks ... Which is horrible. Red goo, green goo, yellow goo, and tandoori. That's it. Certainly not "array" of spices - lots of the same spices. Just different color goo. :)
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
KuroNekko

I'm a big fan of Indian food for two reasons: it's vegetarian-friendly and it's also spicy. I love spicy food. I have an extraordinary tolerance to it and actually enjoy the flavor of chili peppers like jalapenos, serranos, and habaneros. Probably have an addiction to capsaicin.
Overall, my favorite food is Thai. I love the flavors and the heat keeps me happy. They are also vegetarian-friendly given some Buddhists don't eat meat.
Being a vegetarian sucks in Japan. If it doesn't have meat, a meal usually has some kind of fish product. About the only vegetarians in Japan are the hardcore monks.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)