Kizashi Meet!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Armykizyguy92

If we organize a meet after I have the turbo put on I'd be down to show it off and potential test drives
Current "stage 2" 2015 wrx base world rally blue

Previous 2011 Kizzy Sport SLS FWD 6-Spd
Custom exhaust, 20% tint
Soon to have H&R springs and Stage 2 turbo from RRM
Sluggo

Hey, I'm from Western Pa and I would come to at meet in the Pittsburgh area.
Can't lump all Pgh. owners as non-caring price buyers.

Sluggo wrote:Hey, I'm from Western Pa and I would come to at meet in the Pittsburgh area.
Can't lump all Pgh. owners as non-caring price buyers.
Not all. There's a lot of Kizzy's here though Everyday that I get in my car, I see more than one. And, I haven't seen many members on here from Pittsburgh.
2012 Suzuki Kizashi SLS AWD Black Pearl
2000 Ford Taurus 24V DOHC
SamirD

One SERIOUS vote for anything near Chicago. My wife may not join me, but I can get away for a day for sure!

I'd bring my tpms tool and do a short presentation on the tpms system if people wanted. :)
DesRado

Any Kizzy owners in the Richmond, VA area want to meet up for lunch or something in the future? Doesn't need to be in the city though, maybe a surrounding county?
2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP

Drem

Too far for me. I'm in Idaho.
2011 - Sport SLS AWD - Platinum Silver
Fritz2

I'm in the Richmond area. It would be nice to meet fellow owners. Couldn't reply 1st time you put it out there, couldn't figure out how to get logged in! So i finally got smart and reregistered with a similar account name. Hopefully this won't be my only post. Last time i got the introduction, then bam, youve exceeded max amount of login attempts every time!
DesRado

Sweet, another local! Yep, that's the whole reason I started this thread. I've seen a few around my residence but never the chance to meet anyone else that owns one.

Next time I'm free for a meet and greet would be Thursday, going out of town this coming weekend. lol

Fritz2

I won't be off of work til between 4:30 & 6:30 Thursday. I can meet any Sunday, Easter excepted! Spoke briefly with another owner at a stoplight Saturday! Usually just see other cars from a distance. There were about ten Kizashis at the dealer when i bought mine, it would be nice to get them together!
DesRado

Ah, cool you were able to chat at a light.

After this coming weekend, I usually am free Fridays and Saturdays with the occasional Thursday.