What Did You Do With Your Kizashi Today?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
krell

What is this position bulbs
Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?
DesRado

The tiny bulb below the high beam. It is a t10 bulb.
2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP

krell

ok
DesRado

In case anyone is curious to what my new position bulbs look like.

krell

That is bright.. where you get them bulbs.
DesRado

Amazon, lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

BLyons

I finally got my summer goodies put on. New wheels and tires, new brake calipers, pads, and rotors, and new rear shocks and bump stops. I went with the KYB shocks. I haven't had a chance to really push the car yet to see if the ride quality is different (I keep getting stuck behind slow traffic through the roundabouts and good curves), but so far they seem fine, and the clunk is gone. I also did the TPMS re-learn today. Took me a bit to get the sequence to work for learn mode, but once I did it registered the sensors on the first try.

I also got it detailed this week, and the guy who did it mentioned that it looked like the hood had been repainted at some point. That would explain the lack of rock chips compared to what the other owners have dark cars have mentioned.

Next I think I'll get a lip for the front bumper and black out the orange blobs.
Black 2011 Sport SLS AWD
Sluggo

Nice wheels and brakes! I like the orange blobs. Maybe I'm the only one but I like them. The "blobs" along with the turn signal light on the fender give the car a very European look. At least in my humble opinion. Are those Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3's. I hear great things about those tires.

They're actually Pilot Super Sports. Probably more tire than the car really needs, but they came with a rebate and the Bridgestone's and Conti's I was looking at didn't, so there wasn't much of a price difference. They are amazing so far, even with some wet driving today.
The TPMS light came on again, so I'll have to do another relearn once it stops raining.
Black 2011 Sport SLS AWD
DesRado

Reached 44,444 miles.