Suzuki Kizashi window visors (wind/rain deflectors)

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
UnclePorkchop

Can anybody help me in what seems to be an impossible search thus far? I'm looking for window visors (wind/rain deflectors) for my 2012 Suzuki Kizashi. I would prefer in-channel but would settle for the type that use adhesive to attach to the exterior. I'm in the Unites States and am finding accessories extremely difficult to locate. I have searched and searched but just keep coming up empty. Thanks everybody.
nytq

http://www.suzukicarparts.com/partlocat ... logid=5512

Item Number UOM Qty MSRP Price
990B0-33027 Each $75.49 $75.49
$73.23
Window Visor Set
Window Visors help keep out wind and rain while allowing fresh air in. Made of tough, durable acrylic, visors add aerodynamic style and reduce effects of inclement weather. Set of 4.
2011 SE AWD PLATINUM SILVER W/RRM INTAKE AND CUSTOM CAT BACK
golftango

Too bad I just ripped mine off and threw them in the trash.
2019 Kia Optima EX Premium
Instagram: golftango
paininthenuts

UnclePorkchop wrote:Can anybody help me in what seems to be an impossible search thus far? I'm looking for window visors (wind/rain deflectors) for my 2012 Suzuki Kizashi. I would prefer in-channel but would settle for the type that use adhesive to attach to the exterior. I'm in the Unites States and am finding accessories extremely difficult to locate. I have searched and searched but just keep coming up empty. Thanks everybody.
Try sun glasses
KuroNekko

paininthenuts wrote:
Try sun glasses
The topic is about these:

2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
DesRado

If we all submit a request we might be able to get some from Weathertech,. They have the in-channel design for other cars and SUVs

http://www.weathertech.com/suzuki/2012/ ... eflectors/
2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP

phatbutter2

anyone successfully find in-channel ones? I really don't want to put the outside ones on but might be forced to
"The Kizash" 2012 Kizashi Sport SLS AWD - Black pearl