What Did You Do With Your Kizashi Today?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
WESHOOT2

....kept it just under 115MPH on my way in to work this morning. Brightened my day....
Ronzuki

Obtained a massive ding/dent in the nose of the hood this morning whilst tooling along with the flow at @80mph. Second one in the past year traveling to work on that damn highway. Didn't see whatever it was, but definitely heard it. By the size if the dent, this strike probably would've shattered a deflector had I installed one.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
cobymark

Cleaned the interior and fixed the small chip on the passenger side door.
Sentenced1979

We went recycling last weekend.

Then I gave her a wash. (I try to wash once a week, all year).

And on Monday, she got her service and tire change. Good to go for the summer.
Attachments
2017-04-29-00-54-44.jpg
2017-04-29-00-54-44.jpg (293.26 KiB) Viewed 5651 times
I burn the gas, Prius owners save.

2011, Suzuki Kizashi SLS.
WESHOOT2

Nice wheels.
ochy38

Got the summer set up on the car finally... Having a crazy hard time getting it into TPMS relearn mode :oops: seems like it should be so simple.. will give it another shot this week...

Rims are 17's off a Mitsu Endeavor of all things... guy was selling them real cheap locally so figured I'd try something out of the ordinary, & my GF couldn't care less what the rims on her car look like. Just added new lugs and Suzuki centercaps off ebay, I think it looks pretty solid.

KuroNekko

I replaced the front side marker bulbs. These are the ones in the yellow side markers mounted on the front bumper for US models. One of the bulbs went out so I decided to replace both with T10 LEDs I had given they were compatible. The front bumper didn't need to be removed for the process. I just loosened the top portion so I could pry off the bumper just enough to reach in and swap out the bulbs.

At this point, all my running lights except my low beams and fog lights are LEDs which is good given I often drive with the headlight control in "Parking mode" to illuminate the tail lights on rainy days or in tunnels. My turn signal bulbs remain incandescent to avoid CANBUS warning issues given I don't want to cut and splice in resistors or get specialized CANBUS LEDs just for this purpose.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
kconklin33

]Well guys, I've finally moved on from my beloved Kizashi. Kinda... I went to the Ford dealer on thursday hoping to test drive a fiesta st just for the fun of it. Well needless to say I fell in love. Having always been a fan of hot hatches, turbo's, and 6 speeds it filled my needs far more than I had ever imagined. As you may recall I had been playing around with the idea of trading in the Kiz while looking at a plethora of car ranging from a wrx, crosstrek, juke nismo rs, legacy 3.6r, etc... lots of cars test driven. My ultimate goal was to stay under 20k, get something manual, fun, daily-able, and ideally awd. The 2014 Wrx hatch was right up my ally, however it's payments were not, and to be quite honest I was not all that impressed with the power. Ultimately I fell short of the AWD but I got everything I wanted at a solid $14,000 (30k miles). The car continues to impress me everyday with it's character, driver feel, and torque. To top things off, the dealership offered me an abysmal $2500 for my kizashi so I politely declined and now I have a great car for the winters while I keep my new FiSt warm and dry. Win, Win.

Although it looks red in the pic it's actually the molten orange edition
IMG_0315.JPG
IMG_0315.JPG (578.83 KiB) Viewed 5577 times
KuroNekko

kconklin33 wrote:]Well guys, I've finally moved on from my beloved Kizashi. Kinda... I went to the Ford dealer on thursday hoping to test drive a fiesta st just for the fun of it. Well needless to say I fell in love. Having always been a fan of hot hatches, turbo's, and 6 speeds it filled my needs far more than I had ever imagined. As you may recall I had been playing around with the idea of trading in the Kiz while looking at a plethora of car ranging from a wrx, crosstrek, juke nismo rs, legacy 3.6r, etc... lots of cars test driven. My ultimate goal was to stay under 20k, get something manual, fun, daily-able, and ideally awd. The 2014 Wrx hatch was right up my ally, however it's payments were not, and to be quite honest I was not all that impressed with the power. Ultimately I fell short of the AWD but I got everything I wanted at a solid $14,000 (30k miles). The car continues to impress me everyday with it's character, driver feel, and torque. To top things off, the dealership offered me an abysmal $2500 for my kizashi so I politely declined and now I have a great car for the winters while I keep my new FiSt warm and dry. Win, Win.
Nice!
I like the Fiesta ST and I totally agree that it's a great car for keeping it fun and affordable. While only in FWD, I really don't think that's an issue if you get winter tires... or keep the Kizashi for the winters. That being said, having two cars for one driver can get a bit costly and beyond justification. Maybe you'll end up selling the Kizashi to a private party as the trade-in price the dealer offered was a joke. Definitely sell it private party for at least 2x more. That's what I did with my Mazda3 when I got my Kizashi to replace it.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Woodie

Very nice, and a real transmission. Shame it doesn't come with two less doors, but I like that car quite a lot.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency