unpleasant Kizashi warranty surprise...

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
SamirD

Thank you for the update. It was good to hear that the arbitration went your way, but what was sad was that basically you ended up fixing your car yourself.

Honestly, I don't think you'll need to worry about any recall for the car. I haven't done any of them after the rear shocks (which are again shot), and all has been well. Now, if there was a recall for the headlights, I might consider it since bulbs seem to last at best 3 months. The wife has been on me for months now about not being able to drive at night since we have no working headlights. :(
bdleonard

Kizzy13SLSAWD wrote:I got a new recall letter over the weekend for a CVT controller... I want to get it swapped out, but I'm not sure I can handle another experience with the same dealer. Maybe there's a way for me to do it... I'm pretty sure it's right on the top of the engine bay. We'll see.
The procedure is shown starting on page 4 in the service bulletin on the Suzuki service site.
I posted the bulletin here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4609

Short answer: It's on a bracket up under the drivers side of the dash. The only piece of trim that needs to come off is the easily removed lower cover. if Suzuki would agree to sending you the part and allow you to install it yourself is a different matter.
SamirD

Awesome to see that part is something the skilled owner can do. 8-)