Automatic transmission problem

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Harman90

Hello guys
My 2012 kizashi has some notifications in with yellow colour that are (service engine, service start system and hill hold disable) and unfortunately i unplug the two plugs directly from the computer placed in engine near by the battery after few minutes i plugged in again and start the car engine but that notifications still same there but when i start drive and i found car gear transmission doesn't work.so i drive my car back home in first gear with 10km speed.please advice me now what should i do? Thank in advance
old tech

You may just have a situation where the engine and or transmission computers have seen a low voltage . Try disconnecting battery cable for a minute and reinstall . Restart and if still there, can you have trouble codes read and recorded and erased. Let us know what codes you have . Your drive belt is good and the battery light is off after starting right ?
Harman90

I just by mistake unplug the ecu grip direct which is placed near to the battery after that start facing this problem and after start engine no battery light no any notifications message in dashboard meter.and the worst thing here in Georgia no any technician can find upto now
Harman90

I remove the battery negative (-) for over 10 hrs and after i check again but it still same car in one low gear driving doesn't go high speed and one more problem is when i shift gear R to D or N it jerking now.so i wanna know what will be the another reason for this issue.is tyere some oil or filter need change or this is only electric problem
old tech

The car is in fail safe mode. You need to have the codes read and erased. List the code numbers on here so we can try to figure out what caused it. Also what would be helpful is model yr and miles and any event surrounding trouble light coming on.
Harman90

I drive my car to near workshop they try to find the computer system not communicate with all parts but now showing one more notification in dashboard that is service AWD gear system .is this need change gear oul and filter?
old tech

The inexpensive scan tool will be limited but still should be able to get codes from engine and transmission computers I would think. I need the codes to be able to help you. The message in dash is indicating trouble not a scheduled maintenance. How many miles on this ? Where are you at?
Harman90

Just now i know one more thing this car come from USA and got water damage there by hurricane flood so this car have some electric communications problems. Like before this car giving notifications in dashboard but still can drive well without any problem but gear problem just now i got and for now only want fix gear problem.so as you have alots experience with it so according to what reason for the gear stuck in low and when ever i shift gear N to D car jerking too much was not like this.car is 2012 model AWD 70k miles mileage. And this car had flood water damage now in Georgia
Ronzuki

Harman90 wrote: this car come from USA and got water damage there by hurricane flood so this car have some electric communications problems.
That's an understatement. You'll never rid yourself of these types of issues.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
old tech

Even with the best of scan tools and access to wiring diagrams a flood vehicle can be a real challenge. Fresh water isnt too bad as long as it can be dried out well and battery power disconnected but if its was salt water its a goner. How high did the water get ?