Still Driving the Kiz

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Ronzuki

Your car's engine has a timing chain, not a belt. (or maybe you are referring to the serpentine belt?) Unless they changed engine design in the K for Australia, you're good to go, so just keep on driving it!
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
oldjoe

Great to see so many stories of these things going along so well. I bought my 2010 GTS new in August of 2011...one of 4 still sitting on dealer's lot (at a bit of a discount - 26% off sticker). In 86,000 I have replaced battery once, spark plugs, nothing else except tires. Worst part of car is wheels (and new tires) were stolen, and due to insurance snafu, wheels replaced with aftermarket crap, and now so corroded they need replacing again so balance weights will stay on! But that's not Suzuki's fault. I still enjoy the handling, especially cornering, playing with the 6-speed manual. If I had found this forum earlier, I might have gotten the speaker vibration fixed under warranty, but guess it's too late for that now. Overall a very solid automobile and a great value.
ASAKARO

oldjoe wrote:Great to see so many stories of these things going along so well. I bought my 2010 GTS new in August of 2011...one of 4 still sitting on dealer's lot (at a bit of a discount - 26% off sticker). In 86,000 I have replaced battery once, spark plugs, nothing else except tires. Worst part of car is wheels (and new tires) were stolen, and due to insurance snafu, wheels replaced with aftermarket crap, and now so corroded they need replacing again so balance weights will stay on! But that's not Suzuki's fault. I still enjoy the handling, especially cornering, playing with the 6-speed manual. If I had found this forum earlier, I might have gotten the speaker vibration fixed under warranty, but guess it's too late for that now. Overall a very solid automobile and a great value.
Hey I need info On An Exhaust Flap
Is it going to Mess Up My Kizashi in the long Run ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk