The Kizashi Spotting Thread!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Ronzuki

Not a Kizashi, however, I saw not one, but two Samurais on the road last week around here. One lifted/modified/large tires, tooling down 283 in the dark at 70mph. Unmistakable narrow-set boxy tail lights. Never got close enough to it before it dove off the exit into the shopping area nightmare.
The second, a mint, bone stocker on rte 30 a day later. It appeared to be the same one I'd seen parked in a Walmart lot next county east of me a year or so ago. Teal, factory stripping, factory 4 wheel splash gurads, and a white soft-top...rare combo to be seeing, especially in mint stock condition. Which also happened to be the last one I'd seen anywhere until last week. Zuks in general are becoming a very rare sight on the road. SX4 sightings are getting pretty sparse and their were a lot more of those running around here years ago.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
SamirD

WESHOOT2 wrote:I followed one that looked just like mine yesterday. We 'convoyed' for about ten miles.
That's awesome! I can only imagine onlookers..."What's that? Hey, am I seeing double?" :lol:
KIZAWDinKC

I spotted a white one a few weeks ago. But they're always front wheel drives. Mine is the AWD, but I never have seen another AWD on the road in the 10 years that I've owned mine. I went to buy new spark plugs last weekend at advanced auto. I told the service guy at the counter I needed spark plugs. He pulled the computer up, asked what kind of car. I said, "Suzuki Kizashi". He froze, and looked up and said "what??". I said, "Suzuki". He said "I think they're out of business". I said "I know". He said " Now what again....kuzoooshi??". LOL
SamirD

Japanese car name to redneck behind parts counter--priceless. :lol:
KuroNekko

Saw a grey one in Westminster, CA when I was on my lunch break. It's the first other Kizashi I've seen in... maybe a year?
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
SamirD

KuroNekko wrote:Saw a grey one in Westminster, CA when I was on my lunch break. It's the first other Kizashi I've seen in... maybe a year?
Wow, that long?

Come to think of it though, we haven't seen a single one in the bay area. :shock:
KuroNekko

SamirD wrote:
KuroNekko wrote:Saw a grey one in Westminster, CA when I was on my lunch break. It's the first other Kizashi I've seen in... maybe a year?
Wow, that long?

Come to think of it though, we haven't seen a single one in the bay area. :shock:
Suzukis weren't that popular in California. It's Toyota and Honda land here. Teslas are now quite ubiquitous. I definitely see more of them than new BMW 3 Series and the like.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
SamirD

KuroNekko wrote:
SamirD wrote:
Wow, that long?

Suzukis weren't that popular in California. It's Toyota and Honda land here. Teslas are now quite ubiquitous. I definitely see more of them than new BMW 3 Series and the like.
Yep, and you might as well throw the Audi and Tesla in with the Toyotas and Hondas. It's amazing how much of a foothold the model 3 has--in my wife's small friends circle 20% of them have the model 3 and almost 50% have an ev. :drive:
Evanzo7

This has to be a very rare sight!
Ten of them?!??

"If in doubt , flat out" - Colin McRae 1968 -2007
SamirD

Evanzo7 wrote:This has to be a very rare sight!
Ten of them?!??

I can't see the video right now, but if there is 10 of them in one place, that is a new world record for the largest gathering of Kizashi in the world. The previous record was 3. :mrgreen: