Kizashi Club

Your Kizashi Owners Club and Forum 

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
 #50944  by old tech
 Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:44 pm
The flywheel is the same as the sx4 and a good used one should be easy to locate if you really even need it . Its common practice to resurface this. If nothing pans out on this , I do have a nice one here in n/w pa. The clutch and pressure plate is a lighter duty ,or less surface area for the sx4 but would work for you if nothing else was available. Let me know where you are at and I may be able to direct you to someone that has what you need.
 #51002  by SamirD
 Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:19 am
Interested in the following:
  • Front headlights if they are nice and clear (mine are getting foggy :()
  • Leather gear shift knob if the leather has no tears/mars
  • All 4 brake calipers, and even rotors and pads if they are the originals and have over half their life left.
  • Battery tie down in engine compartment if the paint on it is not peeling.
More as I think of it. I have a UPS account with discounts so that may help us on shipping. Shipping zip will be 35613. Thank you!
 #51175  by diact1ve
 Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:13 pm
Hi there. Looking to purchase both the left and right fenders /w reflectors. Also front right bumper reflector. My car is a black 2011 GTS. I'm in NY. Thanks!
 #51190  by bruniman12
 Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:49 am
Thank you for letting me know. It looks like the mechanic reverse charged my battery. I'll need to sell it for spare parts. Its in awesome condition for parts. Unfortunately it won't run again.