Goodbye Kizashi

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Marcov71

So after 4 months after my CVT failed and unable to get it repaired, I decided to just get another vehicle. I really liked the KIZASHI. It was a big decision as i truly wanted to get it fixed. I ended up leasing the New Kia SELTOS. Totally different car but it's a really nice car from KIA imo. I got the two tone. White roof with a blue body. Kia really hit it out of the park with this one. Decent gas mileage, good looks, practical, and roomy interior. I still have my KIZASHI. Not sure what I'll be doing with it. Hate to get rid of it. The car still looks great and was was always well cared. Maybe ill fix it in the future...or just get rid of it.
2012 Kizashi CVT AWD/ w paint chips :shock:
Orange County/Brooklyn NY
old tech

Marcov71 wrote:So after 4 months after my CVT failed and unable to get it repaired, I decided to just get another vehicle. I really liked the KIZASHI. It was a big decision as i truly wanted to get it fixed. I ended up leasing the New Kia SELTOS. Totally different car but it's a really nice car from KIA imo. I got the two tone. White roof with a blue body. Kia really hit it out of the park with this one. Decent gas mileage, good looks, practical, and roomy interior. I still have my KIZASHI. Not sure what I'll be doing with it. Hate to get rid of it. The car still looks great and was was always well cared. Maybe ill fix it in the future...or just get rid of it.
I’d be interested in either.Let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Knightstruth

I am interested in the Seltos as well. I temporary moved my Kia optima hybrid to my wife because I got this:
Attachments
IMG_20200326_164612_compress85.jpg
IMG_20200326_164612_compress85.jpg (321.32 KiB) Viewed 4097 times
KuroNekko

Knightstruth wrote:I am interested in the Seltos as well. I temporary moved my Kia optima hybrid to my wife because I got this:
Tesla Model 3! Nice! It should be no time before I see the new Model Y on the road.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Knightstruth

KuroNekko wrote:
Knightstruth wrote:I am interested in the Seltos as well. I temporary moved my Kia optima hybrid to my wife because I got this:
Tesla Model 3! Nice! It should be no time before I see the new Model Y on the road.
Yes, and when the more affordable trim level comes out next year you will see them in droves. If only the used market started showing more a dip on Tesla then they could be in more peoples hands.

I feel like Suzuki has an opportunity here as well to capture a market that is still in its early stages.