2010 Suzuki kizashi parts for sale!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
SamirD

Awesome information old tech! Thank you for posting!

Anything to watch for in terms of the tensioner and belt?
Jonny Loco

Hey Samir, I did check it, been part of it since 2015. But no one was able to help, but one guy gave me information about this forum and I had to give it a try :D

@old tech: Thank you for posting that. It nearly describes the problem I have to 100%, even if I needed the help of an Translator to understand everything :D
The Problem to solve it is, in Germany you nearly get no Spare parts for the Kizashi, due to be a car which is more found in northern America. In Germany right now you find 4-5 used J24B 2.4 Engines with about 70k Miles. They all cost between 4,000 and 5,500 €, so around 5k $, due to its rarity. My whole car is worth about 7k to 8k €, so there is no relation to fix it. A cylinder head is found nowhere in Germany. On Ebay in America i found some engines on Ebay like you already written for 500$ and up.
But i'm very thankful for your help and hope to get some parts from carparts.com. Right now the site is down due to maintenance :lol:

And again thank you very much, Greetings from Germany
SAEED_KIZZY

try this site in Poland maybe it helps:
https://allegro.pl/kategoria/czesci-sam ... t-1-3-0605

lots of Kizashi parts and cheap.
SamirD

Great link for parts! Can't believe how many they have--sounds like they're parting cars out just for the parts. :o
KlutzNinja

Lol no wonder it’s so hard to find Kizashi parts; all of the Kizashis are being taken to Poland and stripped for this website :lol:

I looked through all 21 pages and of course the two parts they don’t have are the ones I’m looking for. Do people just throw away the glove box tray at some point or what? :lol:
Current: Blue 2018 Mazda 3 GT 5-Door
Previous: Blue 2010 Ford Focus SES,
Black 2013 Kizashi Sport GTS-L (CVT; FWD)(RIP)
Jonny Loco

@SAEED_Kizzy Thanks a lot for this one. Didn't even check the polish market, nerver thougt i would find something there. Didn't expect the polish to take Kizashis over there :D

But Honestly, this one helps me a lot. My Wifes Family is polish, so I think with their help and this website, I will be able to solve my problems.

Thank you very much guys. :)
SAEED_KIZZY

Jonny Loco wrote:@SAEED_Kizzy Thanks a lot for this one. Didn't even check the polish market, nerver thougt i would find something there. Didn't expect the polish to take Kizashis over there :D

But Honestly, this one helps me a lot. My Wifes Family is polish, so I think with their help and this website, I will be able to solve my problems.

Thank you very much guys. :)
good for you. happy to help
old tech

SamirD wrote:Awesome information old tech! Thank you for posting!

Anything to watch for in terms of the tensioner and belt?

check cheap fix list Ive compiled.