Need help with Fuse location

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
old tech

I think you just aren’t seeing them. Here is a picture . You can just barely see the row of fuses just to the right of the the right side under panel. Image
( above passengers right foot)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KlutzNinja

old tech wrote:I think you just aren’t seeing them. Here is a picture . You can just barely see the row of fuses just to the right of the the right side under panel. Image
( above passengers right foot)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw on Jeffrey Wayne’s YouTube video of how to get to the fuses, and what each one does, that Beeman already viewed it and commented (as did Saeed, lol), so he’s probably good now.
Current: Blue 2018 Mazda 3 GT 5-Door
Previous: Blue 2010 Ford Focus SES,
Black 2013 Kizashi Sport GTS-L (CVT; FWD)(RIP)
bdleonard

SAEED_KIZZY wrote:Actually bdleonard I wanted to ask you about your new power seat wiring.
I've made a thread to talk about the seat install, please move your question over there, so we don't confuse this thread:
Heated Power Seat Installation
SAEED_KIZZY

bdleonard wrote:
SAEED_KIZZY wrote:Actually bdleonard I wanted to ask you about your new power seat wiring.
I've made a thread to talk about the seat install, please move your question over there, so we don't confuse this thread:
Heated Power Seat Installation
cool thanks