Rusted out Kizashi

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
old tech

The other day I had my first Kizashi to reject for Pa state inspection.Unibody frame rail at trunk floor above rear mufflers. This area is normally covered up by the muffler but this particular muffler rusted out a year ago. I had another customer that their Kizashi ‘s transmission fail with 200 k miles and they wanted something newer so I got owner of the rusted oneImage
to buy this Kizashi and I rebuilt the transmission.Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obama_is_hot6

wow thats about how rusted my first blue kizashi was haha, god forsaken Minnesotan winters i swear
YUUUURT
KuroNekko

Wow, that's pretty bad. Sadly, many cars don't seem to last as long in the regions with a lot of snow in the winter due to rust. In the Southwest, cars aren't really subject to much rust so you see older ones running that would have otherwise rusted out a long time ago elsewhere.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
old tech

From Cleveland through Erie and over to Buffalo this is area pounded with lake effect weather . Plenty of rain and snow. Humidity and salt use are very high. A cars worst enemy Unfortunately the salt is very much needed with the near constant freeze and thaw and refreeze during winter months. Ive got to think that this area has to be the worst for rot. This particular rust damage wouldnt be to difficult to fix but we also have the state of Ohio just a few miles away. They dont require any inspections.This car may end up there. If I fix it , Ill post some pics