What is the ONE thing that bugs you about your Kizashi?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
bootymac

Nitpicking here but the rear doors don't have a courtesy light or reflector. Not sure if this is the norm for sedans as I've only had coupes
KuroNekko

bootymac wrote:Nitpicking here but the rear doors don't have a courtesy light or reflector. Not sure if this is the norm for sedans as I've only had coupes
Most cars in this class would not. You'd find rear door mud lights on luxury cars.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Knightstruth

I would say at this point the cheap plastic parts of the dashboard that break easily like the vent flap and the usb connector snapping off. The rain sensing lights that activate at odd variables. Really like the car otherwise, has a nice butt 8-).
~tc~

Wonson92 wrote:No adjustable lumbar support - sucks for long drives if you have back problems.
My SLS has adjustable lumbar ...
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
sx4rocious

~tc~ wrote:
Wonson92 wrote:No adjustable lumbar support - sucks for long drives if you have back problems.
My SLS has adjustable lumbar ...
so does my GTS
murcod

I think it's a case of leather interior = lumbar, cloth = no lumbar.

(I also fall into the "no lumbar" category.)
David
twoqttsdad

I wish my cvt would "shift" back into 6th after downshifting to 5th or 4th with the paddle shifter. It doesn't allow me to up shift with the paddle shifter back into 6th when I'm in drive. I have to either get up to 42mph or use the gear selector and select manual mode and then shift back to D. Something I do every time I drive.
2012 SLS
Azure Grey
FWD CVT
sx4rocious

murcod wrote:I think it's a case of leather interior = lumbar, cloth = no lumbar.

My GTS isn't leather... Maybe it just isn't an option on the S model? I thought the seats were rather supportive and comfortable.
murcod

sx4rocious wrote:
murcod wrote:I think it's a case of leather interior = lumbar, cloth = no lumbar.

My GTS isn't leather... Maybe it just isn't an option on the S model? I thought the seats were rather supportive and comfortable.
It must vary from country to country then. Here (Australia) the base model (XL or Touring- depending on year model) only has cloth and is the only model without lumbar adjustment. The other two models have leather with lumbar
David
bootymac

murcod wrote:
sx4rocious wrote:

It must vary from country to country then. Here (Australia) the base model (XL or Touring- depending on year model) only has cloth and is the only model without lumbar adjustment. The other two models have leather with lumbar
To add to the confusion, my S model with cloth seats has power adjustments and lumbar support