Kizashi Paint Chip Problem !!!!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Sparky

I live in moderate climate, four seasons, not too cold winter (lowest around -15C), not too hot summer (highest around 35C)
No garage, just the clear sky, there are some trees around and houses, so the car isn’t in the sun in the afternoon.
Other then the paint I have no complaints, I really wish there would be something I can do other than spending a ton of money and repainting the car.
old tech

On the pearl White Kizashi I’ve only really seen the roof be subjected to this paint tearing off and mainly right around the windshield. The cheap fix here would be to paint the center section of the roof with a black Rustoleum spray paint that would look pretty good and hold up well. A repair at the body shop would be quite pricey. Or you could use vinyl wrap on that roof section and just stay between the two black strips that are already there for your roof rack trim. If the damage is just around the windshield you could hide this under just a short vinyl wrap of about 4 inches in black and add white Kizashi lettering to dress it up. Just a few ideas I had for a customer of mine with the same problem. This pearl color looks so classy especially combined with the sport trim but I imagine it’s a tough one to match perfectly paint wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sparky

That’s about correct, most of the chip is on the top near the windshield but also near the rear window, roughly 50%-50%.
Can you show me a link please with the vinyl that might work?
Thank you!