Suzuki Auto On FaceBook

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
NJKizashi

Any issues regarding your Kizashi, you should go and join "Suzuki Auto" on Facebook, Suzuki & their Reps actually reply and respond to any issues about your Car. I'm about to Vent about the Paint Chip issue...I think all of you should Also...maybe get something going. :!:
Moto
Site Admin

avmustang

I posted my part too. The only way this will ever get noticed and possibly fixed is if we (the consumer) speak up. And not just to a single customer service rep. via telephone who will bury the complaint. Somewhere public where Suzuki has something at stake, that may make someone important take notice. Someone at the top of the Suzuki ladder needs to know about this.
avmustang

I got this reply from them on facebook.

"While we appreciate your passion for the Kizashi, we would definitely like to speak with you directly on your issue so that we can understand your circumstances a little better. We have read the postings on the Kizashi Club forum above and need to document real-life occurences, which we cannot gather without direct contact with consumers. ... See MoreTo date, we have received no direct communication from an Anthony Dentino into either Gene Brown or our Customer Relations Department, but would encourage you, or anyone else to contact us at [email protected] so that we might help"
Senegal

great post avmustang, emailed them already