Help me find a KIZASHI!!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
MBfromSF

I am looking at new cars and I love the look of the Kizashi. The only problem is that I live in the Bay Area, south of San Francisco. There are absolutely NO dealerships within 50 miles of me, and in fact there is just one new Kizashi that I have found in the entire Bay Area (that would be one aka 1 car). What can I do to get the make and model I like? I want a leather interior...

This car has made me really excited but the lack of dealerships and options for contacting Suzuki makes this potential purchase tough.

Thanks so much-- Michelle
kizashi_VA

Maybe you can call the nearest dealership see if they can bring it to you? If you give them some deposit money, they probably will do.
Moto
Site Admin

If you are looking for new I would probably try to contact a dealer like suzuki of Wichita. They sell more suzukis than anyone else in the country, and they probably receive their cars on the west coat. It is possible they would just sell you one through their dealer and deliver it. It may even save them transit cost.
red rider

Hi, have you tried Momentum Suzuki in Vallejo, CA? That's where I bought mine.
MBfromSF

Thanks for the help all.

Red Rider--
I actually just drove all the way over to Momentum Suzuki and test drove a dark blue Kizashi SE with a tan two tone cloth interior. For me, that is a 70 mile drive one way. It is an amazing car! I can't say more about the combination of looks, value, and driving experience! I absolutely love this car.

However, I had a bit of a bad time with the dealer initially bringing an offer to the table that didn't include the 0% financing and trying to trick me by having me focus on just a monthly payment number. Luckily, my boyfriend is better at math and sent them back to bring out the right numbers. This is fine, but it left a bad taste in my mouth. I didn't like that they would do that even after we had agreed that I wanted the 0% 72 month promotion for financing. I also asked them to look into getting an SLS trim with black leather, and was merely pressured into buying the one on the lot. I said I would flat out put a deposit in their hands to get one with leather too...

Moto--
I will try and contact the Wichita dealership and see how things go. My boyfriend and I really loved this car, and the product sold itself and overcame a poor dealership experience all on its own. It just sad that they are so hard to find... both the car AND the dealership.
hotdog

MBfromSF- did you get your Kizashi? I test drove that exact same car last week & liked it. I want a MT in GTS trim, though. Momentum Suzuki doesn't seem to want my business, as they have been ignoring my agent's calls. Maybe I'll try Wichita as well ...
red rider

It sounds like this is turning out to be an ordeal. Suzuki dealers needs to work with interested parties and not alienate customers. That said, you might want to check out Santa Ana Suzuki in Santa Ana Calif, they're the largest dealer in So CA. Whatever you do, don't settle, insist and persist. I wish you well.
stacy09

MBfromSF wrote:I am looking at new cars and I love the look of the Kizashi. The only problem is that I live in the Bay Area, south of San Francisco. There are absolutely NO dealerships within 50 miles of me, and in fact there is just one new Kizashi that I have found in the entire Bay Area (that would be one aka 1 car). What can I do to get the make and model I like? I want a leather interior...

This car has made me really excited but the lack of dealerships and options for contacting Suzuki makes this potential purchase tough.

Thanks so much-- Michelle
Try this: Car Deal Expert. This site has been a great help to me when I'm looking for a new car. The site lets you search a dealership of the car brand you like near you. I was even able to get an auto loan through the website. Come on, check it out.
Juan

too bad you are so far away from the east coast, the dealer I bought my 2012 SLS in CT. had 2 brand new in stock, a gray one and dark blue - I bought the dark blue. They treated me very nice... Good Luck.
jono6406

it's not dark blue it's..... deep sea blue metallic.....let's call it right!