Clear Bra and Suzuki Vinyl

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
gaww

darkse wrote:I found this DIY kit on ebay, it is very easy to apply. I too have been in the sign industry for some time now and a little patience is all you need to install it. Also, pretty cheap compared to the $500-$700 some have posted.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUZUKI-K ... ccessories
I could not find things like the above in January when I got the car, so had to go with an installer. The one in Charlotte did both front kits installed (including taxes) for $540 vs the local shop - who was going to charge almost that much for just the materials.

He will still be making out however - insurance company approved $600 for the bumper film only to be reinstalled on my bumper which is being replaced. I am surprised they approved that amount - really a rip-off.
uforaverwill

gaww wrote:
darkse wrote:I found this DIY kit on ebay, it is very easy to apply. I too have been in the sign industry for some time now and a little patience is all you need to install it. Also, pretty cheap compared to the $500-$700 some have posted.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUZUKI-K ... ccessories
I could not find things like the above in January when I got the car, so had to go with an installer. The one in Charlotte did both front kits installed (including taxes) for $540 vs the local shop - who was going to charge almost that much for just the materials.

He will still be making out however - insurance company approved $600 for the bumper film only to be reinstalled on my bumper which is being replaced. I am surprised they approved that amount - really a rip-off.

Well 3M is very expensive by the square ft. I do not know if you would want to look at different brands like ORACAL, AVERY, MACTAC. 3M is the top of the line vinyl but there are other vinyl that you can use at a cheaper rate.
2010 Kizashi SE
Platinum Silver