Kizashi Wins AutoPacific Vehicle Satisfaction Award

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
volunteer

Huge win for Suzuki. Kizashi received the top overall score!

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases ... 68589.html
uforaverwill

WOOHOO!!! :D This is great news for Kizashi owners.
2010 Kizashi SE
Platinum Silver
lookin

Great news kizashi can go a long way if only they get better marketing internet reviews is not enough,,, im tired seeing hyundai commercials during the playoffs. Congrats suzuki...lets go
sloopercat

The Honda Accord is considered Premium? It has nothing close to the premium features that are found on the Kizashi at 1/3 less money.
lookin

Why do they keep saying kizashi is a horrible name cause its different its horrible i dont think its horrible .. I think its the best car especially for the money out there
Hawkzilla

sloopercat wrote:The Honda Accord is considered Premium? It has nothing close to the premium features that are found on the Kizashi at 1/3 less money.
Exactly what I was thinking. I don't consider Honda or VW to be a "premium" car company. But it was nice seeing the Kizashi kick everyone's butt, "premium" or not! 8-)
Kizashi SLS CVT Azure Gray Metallic
Hawkzilla

lookin wrote:Why do they keep saying kizashi is a horrible name cause its different its horrible i dont think its horrible .. I think its the best car especially for the money out there
I like the name. I get so tired of all the typical names they crank out all the time. Escape = "you're free!", Ultima = "ultimate!"... yeah, yeah, we get it. Kizashi makes me feel like my car has a ninja sword under the front seat... so back off. :ugeek:
Kizashi SLS CVT Azure Gray Metallic
aguila

From a Honda lover-The Kizashi is great. I can't believe what we got for the Money. My SLS is drawing looks everywhere we go, and its the only one I've seen around here so far.