Kizashi included in list of "11 New Cars to Avoid"

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Firefly

KuroNekko wrote: In my opinion, the best commercial ... features a red Suzuki Hayabusa motorcycle morphing into a red Suzuki Kizashi on a road in the woods.
I agree that the motorcycle connection should have been emphasised here. Americans are familiar with Suzuki as a respectable motorcycle maker. I believe that helped Honda when they started marketing cars here, regardless that Honda was a bigger brand.
Former driver of a 2011 SLS AWD Platinum
chazyouwin

The Aussie commercial is great because it is unforgettable. The typical audience is unlikely to know about the Hayabusa, and is not going to be deceived by an overly literal translation of the commercial. Take it for what it is - a piece of entertaining fantasy that emphasizes the common DNA and rightly so. If you need something fast, you go $8-10,000 higher in price. If the commercial gets people in the showroom door, it has accomplished its purpose.
2010 Kizashi SLS FWD Gray; 2013 Grand Vitara 4wd red; 2012 SX4 blue; 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV black

Previous: 2002 XL-7 Limited (2); 1992 Accord; '91 Volvo; '85 Toyota; '84 Celica; '73 Mercedes.
hocaspocas

I loved the australian ad. Pretty cool. I would definetly go to a dealer to check this out.

The US ads are stupid. The last one I saw had a guy talking about all the stuff the kizashi has as standard options but never shown any in the 30 seconds TV ad.
One thing is not having money for ad other is wasting any money left.