Finally got my K!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
SX4toKizashi

Hello! I finally got my Kizashi today. I traded in my beloved black SX4 for a white Kizashi. Oh man this car feels very solid.

I am thinking of getting window visors but I find Kizashi's windows small or maybe I just got used to the SX4's big windows. Does anyone here have a set of window visors on their car? How does it affect the overall visibility? Does it make the visibility around the front pillars worse? Do they lessen or increase the wind noise when windows are open?

Cheers!
stapletondoc

I previously owned a SX4....hated the fact that the sun would always be glaring right in my eyes from the driver and passenger door windows....that's one of a few reasons why I traded it in for the Kizashi. At least for me, I have not found the same problem with the Kizashi.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi SLS AWD CVT in Platinum Silver
Denver, CO
uforaverwill

SX4toKizashi wrote:Hello! I finally got my Kizashi today. I traded in my beloved black SX4 for a white Kizashi. Oh man this car feels very solid.

I am thinking of getting window visors but I find Kizashi's windows small or maybe I just got used to the SX4's big windows. Does anyone here have a set of window visors on their car? How does it affect the overall visibility? Does it make the visibility around the front pillars worse? Do they lessen or increase the wind noise when windows are open?

Cheers!

Congrats on your Kizashi! :D
2010 Kizashi SE
Platinum Silver
TheHolyGhost

I think the Kizashi windows are small, too. I think it's just a trend in automotive design though. High belt lines are in. I'm coming off an 08 Subaru Legacy, I feel like the rear windows of the Kizashi are half the height of the Legacy's.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
Hawkzilla

Welcome to the Kizashi club! You are right, it is a very solid ride... I think you are going to be very happy with your choice. PS - That pearl white is sweet lookin'.
Kizashi SLS CVT Azure Gray Metallic
TheHolyGhost

The Pearl White is a great color. It was tough for me to decide between White, Silver and Azure Gray. I went with the Silver mostly because I've had a white car before and they had a GTS 6MT on the lot in Silver but not in Azure Gray. Of course, I haven't seen the Kizashi look bad in any color.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
Hawkzilla

TheHolyGhost wrote:The Pearl White is a great color. It was tough for me to decide between White, Silver and Azure Gray. I went with the Silver mostly because I've had a white car before and they had a GTS 6MT on the lot in Silver but not in Azure Gray. Of course, I haven't seen the Kizashi look bad in any color.
We must have the same tastes, because I started out wanting the white (it was the color on the first Kizashi I saw up close) then struggled over the 3 colors and eventually landed on what I have now. But I agree with your statement, I saw an older couple buy the powder blue one of the floor while I was there and it was very classy looking.
TheHolyGhost

It would have been really tough for me if they had had a duplicate there in Azure Grey, I imagine myself standing there for hours looking at them.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
Hawkzilla

TheHolyGhost wrote:It would have been really tough for me if they had had a duplicate there in Azure Grey, I imagine myself standing there for hours looking at them.
That's too funny. My girlfriend thinks I'm bipolar about mine. One day I'm in love with my color, the next I'm claiming I should have picked the silver. But like you said, it's a light thing. I'm tempted to cut down the tree that creates shade over my driveway! lol
TheHolyGhost

You know the solution. Buy another!
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES