Finally got my K!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Hawkzilla

TheHolyGhost wrote:You know the solution. Buy another!
She's already got her heart set on a white Mazda 7.
Kizashi SLS CVT Azure Gray Metallic
TheHolyGhost

Mazda 7? I hope that was a typo and you meant Mazda 6. Because if she means CX-7 well, that's unfortunate. You should show her the link to that comparo where the Kizashi finished first and the 6 finished last. :)
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
Hawkzilla

TheHolyGhost wrote:Mazda 7? I hope that was a typo and you meant Mazda 6. Because if she means CX-7 well, that's unfortunate. You should show her the link to that comparo where the Kizashi finished first and the 6 finished last. :)
I think it's the Mazda 7... SUV right? Does that car get bad reviews? I think it's a nice looking ride, but that's about all I know about it.
Hawkzilla

SX4toKizashi wrote:Hello! I finally got my Kizashi today. I traded in my beloved black SX4 for a white Kizashi. Oh man this car feels very solid.

I am thinking of getting window visors but I find Kizashi's windows small or maybe I just got used to the SX4's big windows. Does anyone here have a set of window visors on their car? How does it affect the overall visibility? Does it make the visibility around the front pillars worse? Do they lessen or increase the wind noise when windows are open?

Cheers!
Wax that baby up and take some good photos for us, please. 8-)
TheHolyGhost

HawkZilla wrote:I think it's the Mazda 7... SUV right? Does that car get bad reviews? I think it's a nice looking ride, but that's about all I know about it.
Yea, the CX-7 is the SUV. I don't know anything about it either though.

/thread jacking

Sorry SX4!
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
SX4toKizashi

Hawkzilla wrote:
SX4toKizashi wrote:Hello! I finally got my Kizashi today. I traded in my beloved black SX4 for a white Kizashi. Oh man this car feels very solid.

I am thinking of getting window visors but I find Kizashi's windows small or maybe I just got used to the SX4's big windows. Does anyone here have a set of window visors on their car? How does it affect the overall visibility? Does it make the visibility around the front pillars worse? Do they lessen or increase the wind noise when windows are open?

Cheers!

I'm in the shop right now to get the widows tinted and paint protection film on the front. I'm getting 35% on front windows and 20% on the back.

I'll definitely take some pictures tonight.
TheHolyGhost

Can't wait!
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
Hawkzilla

Tinted windows on the Pearl White should look seriously sweet... can't wait to see it! Congrats!
SX4toKizashi

Hawkzilla wrote:

Cheers!
Here you go.

My pearl white Kizashi.
Attachments
DSC01603.JPG
DSC01574.JPG
TheHolyGhost

Wow! That looks great with the tint. Congrats on a beautiful car!
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES