Paint Chip Images

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
TheHolyGhost

They should be, this isn't Toyota, they can't afford to lose even one customer. They also have less people to work with. Still go to here though.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
ninjarob

This makes me NOT want to buy a Kizashi now. I love the car, but I'm picky about the finish. Most new cars have thin paint, but looking at the pics here really concerns me.
Moto
Site Admin

My thinking is that the issue is currently resolved. Most of the new members are not having problems. The two sticky posts we made to try to narrow down what colors and manufacture dates actually had problems.
DaReaper

Just wanted to say I am a new member (just bought car July 3rd) and already have single paint chip (by the 6th). Getting clear bra- but I couldn't get it done quick enough! I am waiting till the 9th. The paint on this car is WEAK. It looks awsome but is so weak I couldn't make it more than 3 days before my first chip. And that's knowing about the suspect paint and driving accordingly.
autopiolet

My Ice Blue was located and shipped to my dealer late June. It came with the clear bra and hope that keeps my paint under control. I did just notice that it was made in December 2009. I was assuming it was made more recently.
Macstoy

I just purchased a Silver Platinum SLS AWD build date shows 01/10. I have 2 paint chips after 259 miles. I did touch them up, wet sanded and polished...