you guys see this?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Flyby

a link to Automobile about a long term report on Kizzie: http://www.automobilemag.com/reviews/12 ... index.html
Flyby out
Drive that thing or pull over! (Either common sense ain't all that common, or it ain't what it's cracked up to be)
uforaverwill

Nice article. It is always nice to see good reviews about Kizashi. Now Suzuki needs to have a better marketing advertisement in the United States and around the world. A consumer would definitely get their bang for their buck purchasing this car. (IMO)
2010 Kizashi SE
Platinum Silver
Flyby

uforaverwill wrote: Now Suzuki needs to have a better marketing advertisement in the United States and around the world. A consumer would definitely get their bang for their buck purchasing this car. (IMO)
I agree. I have to say that I haven't seen many Kizzies around this part of town. No dealerships on the eastern side of town, to my knowledge. So that explains the scarce sightings. I'd like to see what changes are in store for the 2011 Kiz. I'd love an AWD turbo, but I'd settle for an AWD normally aspirated engine with a 6-speed manual tranny. OK. So it would be more of a momentum car in that form, but as long as the brakes are decent, I could live with it. My WRX is over nine years old now. Rock solid reliable, but I can use a bit more room both in front and back.
Flyby out
Drive that thing or pull over! (Either common sense ain't all that common, or it ain't what it's cracked up to be)