2012 Kizashi front end noise, video link attached.

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
KuroNekko

If the struts are not to blame, maybe grease up the front sway bar bushings with silicone grease.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
kevvvinc

Dealership greased up everything possible. No help.
Got in touch with Suzuki Canada, they contacted the dealer and will have me in a courtesy car till they figure it out.
kevvvinc

Suspension noise fixed. Swaybar link bushings and bump stops were replaced. There was wear on the inside of the bushings. A very difficult issue to diagnose because the dealership could not replicate the noise. The diagnosis was done by watching my video. Cheers! :)
murcod

I've got a similar noise in mine- it's intermittent and only happens over sharp transitions in road surfaces. Just to clarify, what exactly was replaced - the sway bar end links and what else? Was it the "d" bushes on the sway bar- as the "bump stops" are usually part of the front suspension strut?

If you've got an invoice with part numbers that would be good.

In the above diagram, item 5 and possibly item 2 is my guess?

Item 6 in the above diagram is the bump stop and it is part of the LHS and RHS front strut.
David
Moto
Site Admin

I'm going to bet #2 and #5. That is what gets replaced on WRXs.
murcod

I should just fit the Whiteline adjustable front end links I've got and see what happens.... I just didn't want to "fiddle" with that area given the noise and factory warranty.

Last service they (of course) couldn't find anything wrong.
David
coref1

I lost track of how many times parts 2 & 3 of the top diagram had to be replaced on my 2000 model Toyota Camry. I was hoping the problem was behind me when I bought the Kizashi.
SamirD

I curious now that I'm reading this thread as I've got a creak that's in the passenger front. I'll have to check out the video when I've got my headphones and listen carefully to see if it's similar. If so, then it's time to see if there's some polyurethane sway bar bushings available and I'll have to look into the whiteline end links.
Erik2mark

SamirD wrote:I curious now that I'm reading this thread as I've got a creak that's in the passenger front. I'll have to check out the video when I've got my headphonesand listen carefully to see if it's similar. If so, then it's time to see if there's some polyurethane sway bar bushings available and I'll have to look into the whiteline end links.
I think the detail is astounding. I hear things in the music I never at any point saw wearing earphones.
G13b

Had replaced the sway bar links, since then that clunking noise is gone for good.
If you write wash on mycar I will carve resuscitate me on your chest.