MotorWeek Road Test: Family Sedan Comparison

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
freeperjim

autopiolet wrote:The August issue of Consumer Reports panned the Kizashi. I can't believe it and then they took an unflattering photo to add insult to injury. Made me think about how many cars I decided against when reading their reviews. I'm glad I did not read this review before I bought my SLS because I love this car!
Consumer Reports "reviews" should be taken with a truck full of salt as they typically lack credibility of substance.

I created a company that imports/distributes high-end audio products and CR's "reviews" of electronics is an absolute joke.

That said, many potential buyers place weight on CR "reviews" but it appears there are far more positive reviews than negative. No doubt there is politics involved in some reviews.

just my 2cents.....
lookin

yeah its funny how the overall rating they gave was excellent but still taking cheap shots...to me kizashi is better than altima...but i think they have something against suzuki anyhow