New Kizzy Owner and a Question...

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
volunteer

KizzyOHIO wrote:As I hang my head in shame...
3.jpg
The badge thing is kind of strange. I have an SLS AWD with no AWD badge on the back, but I've seen a couple of them at dealerships and in magazine reviews that have the AWD badge in the same place.
TheHolyGhost

Maybe it's a build date thing and they added the badges later or something?
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
jimmerz

Ok, it is indeed an SE. I do have the awd badge. Date on door is March 2010. I am thinking of debadging it, but I like the big S on the front...
2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE
CVT AWD
Black
I stole the avatar because I liked it!
TheHolyGhost

I'm going to leave the one on the front, just debadging the back.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
jimmerz

Me too! I think I might actually paint the one on the front RED? No other badges anywhere...
2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE
CVT AWD
Black
I stole the avatar because I liked it!
avmustang

KizzyOHIO wrote:Absolutely. As it stands it's still a work in progress. Estimated completion date is July 10th. Expect a ton of pics that weekend! Of course I still need to get wheels for the car but that's a little further out. More info later.

-sent from my iPhone-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I highly suggest going with TireRack.com. I bought a new VW in May, and ordered custom alloy wheels and low profile tires immediately from them. Plus, they have a tool where you can see what any brand/style of wheels will look like on your car (which is fun). Outstanding customer service and support, via email or by phone. I had emailed them a question about installation, 5 min. later my phone rang and it was them! If you put them on yourself, finger tighten them first, in a star pattern, then you MUST use a torque wrench to tighten them to the required setting. That is super important.