What Did You Do With Your Kizashi Today?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
old tech

It would depend on the miles on the clock but if you are nearing 100k miles I would look at belt tensioner. Search " cheap fix belt tensioner ". Other than that , drive and enjoy.
KuroNekko

LeoFromDE wrote:I bought one :D what maintenance services would you recommend? So far I plan to bleed the clutch and change trans fluid because reverse gear is a bit clunky
The manual transmission Kizashi is quite a reliable car that doesn't require much other than maintenance. Like Old Tech stated, mileage should determine due maintenance. Around 100K miles, the coolant and spark plugs should be replaced too. I also recommend cleaning the MAF sensor, Throttle body, and PCV valve.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
LeoFromDE

My car has around 100k so thanks for your suggestions! I'll definitely look into the belt tensioner. I assume spark plugs should be fine because the car got regular service and it's running very smoothly. And I'll do the cleaning as well. I should use break cleaner for that right?
WESHOOT2

I sat in mine and started it up, then I shut it off and got out.

:facepalm:
KuroNekko

LeoFromDE wrote:And I'll do the cleaning as well. I should use break cleaner for that right?
I wouldn't use brake cleaner for anything but brake components. The chemicals in brake cleaner can be too harsh for sensors, especially the MAF. Auto parts stores sell cleaners specifically made for MAF and throttle body cleaning.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
LPSISRL

^^ What he said...
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
LeoFromDE

Thanks for the heads up :) so far I did the manual transmission oil change and clutch bleeding, I think it made things better but I still need to do some reversing after cold starts to be sure
KIZAWDinKC

Still driving mine to work. But I gave it the week off and drove my truck to work the last several days.
LeoFromDE

I did the clutch bleeding thing to fix the crunchy reverse gear (manual) and to be honest it didn't fix the problem. Now I found a solution tho: If I just hold the gear lever back while I start reversing it works everytime. I feel the lever kinda "twitching" once but then everything is completely fine. Is this doing damage to anything? I mean it's probably better than the crunching right?
SAEED_KIZZY

After 3 months of sitting in the parking lot, I drove my Kizashi to work :drive: and it feels like this car is brand new even after 8 years.