What Did You Do With Your Kizashi Today?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
old tech

An update on the 2010 Kizashi with the cracked block. .After more than 6 weeks of waiting,and a few calls to Suzuki customer hotline, Suzuki as of 1/26/2022 has announced that they will warranty the engine block. The dealer says that the water pump, thermostat and rad cap must be changed and at customers expense for this to happen. Customer has ok'd. She was told 3 more weeks before car will be ready.
WESHOOT2

nice
Drem

Hell yeah, I'd buy those things for a new engine!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

2011 - Sport SLS AWD - Platinum Silver
PanigaleS

Hi. I got my Kizashi just last week, the first thing i did was to remove all emblems on det rear, and painted the Chrome exaust ends black. And tinted the middle breakelight.
In my opinion this is a more clean looking rearend now.

All New on the forum, so i do not know how to uplad pictures yet 😪
One of few in Norway

Kizashi SDLX CVT AWD
SAEED_KIZZY

PanigaleS wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:52 pm All New on the forum, so i do not know how to uplad pictures yet 😪
Hi, it's easy goto full editor then go to the "Attachments" tab then "Add files" upload your pics
PanigaleS

Thanks a lot. Here are my first upgrades :D
Attachments
Snapchat-192926528.jpg
20220210_181001.jpg
Screenshot_20220206-233304.jpg
One of few in Norway

Kizashi SDLX CVT AWD
KlutzNinja

With the rear debadging, nobody behind you will know what you’re driving. Or if a parking enforcement official writes you a ticket, they won’t know what model name to put down :lol:. I kind of like it lol. One time I got a parking ticket and the person put down “Kizaski” because the “h” isn’t super legible. So even with the badge they might not get it right anyway.

Any other mods planned?
Current: Blue 2018 Mazda 3 GT 5-Door
Previous: Blue 2010 Ford Focus SES,
Black 2013 Kizashi Sport GTS-L (CVT; FWD)(RIP)
PanigaleS

i have bought myself a Android Headunit, The ETA of this is in 3 weeks, but i do not know have much i will do out of it, with the centerfront and subwoofer in the back.

I have also got myself som 19 inch wheels, but not quiet sure if 19 is "too big" i think The Tesla medel 3 8,5*18 would be next to perfect on this car.
but i have to wait for the snow to go away so have good time to figur it out.
One of few in Norway

Kizashi SDLX CVT AWD
SAEED_KIZZY

I am not a fan of debagging but Black Kizashi is always beautiful
old tech

An update on the 2010 Kizashi with the cracked engines block. The customer was able to finally pick up the car from the dealership after three months.She brought it directly over to my shop for me to inspect. Yes it had a brand new warrantied engine block by Suzuki along with the brand new water pump,thermostat,and radiator cap that she was required to buy. I looked over the vehicle and had three nuts missing on the front motor mount and the check engine light on for the downstream O2 sensor heater circuit along with a few other minor things. I explained to her that the heater circuit in the O2 was a filament just like a lightbulb that eventually gets hard and brittle after much use and is easily broken by vibration and even though the dealership may have finished it off just by unbolting exhaust . They shouldn’t be held responsible for 177,000 mile O2 sensor. During the long stay at the dealership the alternator decided to freeze up and the dealership actually paid for a used alternator and replaced it free of charge for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk