Looking to buy...

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
bunson22

Longtime reader, first time contributor. Actually, I just came across this forum (and the car itself) less than a week ago. Very impressed with both. So much, in fact, that I decided to join the forum and am now considering purchasing the car. Probably the FWD SE.

I was browsing most of the topics, but I'm hoping someone can help answer a couple questions. I apologize if these have already been answered in other posts. :oops:

1. How is the paint chip issue? I believe I read that it's not really a factor for the vehicles manufactured after a certain date (3/2010?). Has anyone had any recent issues?

2. How is the car as far as road/engine noise? That is one of my biggest dislikes. Some of the roads here in PacNW are like driving on the surface of the moon. My previous Impreza was LOUD, inside and out. The only thing I like loud is the music. :D

Props to Suzuki for making (from what I see and read) such an amazing car. Like most people, I thought Suzuki only made crotch rockets and Mariners outfileders. I like rooting for the underdog.

That's it for now...there may be more later. Thanks in advance.
TheHolyGhost

My car is from 12.09, haven't had any chip issues (yet?), so I can't comment on that. As for the road noise, there is definitely some, but it's significantly quieter than my 08 Legacy was.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
KizzyOHIO

I am riding on the 16's, soon to be replaced, but they are extremely quiet. I haven't driven an "SE" with the 17's, but the 18's with the performance treads were a little louder then the 16's. I had a Saabaru and a WRX STi and this car is significantly quieter than either of those vehicles.

As for paint chips I have no clue (fingers crossed). My born on date was March 2010 and as you can see to the left I have the white paint.
2010 White Manual Kizzy "S" -riding badgeless-
Moto
Site Admin

what car are you coming from? The Kizzashi will probably have less road noise. Just make sure to test drive one, I'm sure you be able to make up your own mind.