CVT computer update??

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
KCKizashi

kckizashi30 wrote:
KCKizashi wrote:Take this statement at face value - I spoke to the desk guy yesterday afternoon about the CVT re-program again, and he stated that they were in the process of doing several reprograms and noticed something wasnt right. They contacted Suzuki and was told the program was not correct and to halt all work. Again, this is from a desk jockey who also sets appointments for 8 other model cars so I cannot confirm it. Additionally, I was told by this dealership AND Suzuki USA that my model of CVT (verified by my VIN#) did not require the reprogram so evidently the CVT "recall" does not apply to ALL, just some.

KCKizashi it sounds like we go to the same dealership. I have a 10 SLS AWD with CVT and called the dealership this morning and had them run the VIN. They did not find anything on the CVT but of course the glove box recall. If you get any info from the dealer about CVT can you please let me know. I am going to visit a dealer who mainly sells and services Suzuki and see what I found out.
Northtowne is who I'm dealing with.
2010 Platinum Silver GTS AWD
JDReichert

To KCKizashi. Here is what the dealer provided me after the CVT recall was completed. #1 - 04MARCL: CAMPAIN/RECALL SF RECALL
Corrected bySN9999: (SF) Worked performed by Randy Gibbs. DONE REFLASH ALL OK NOW, OP-SN9999 .4 CC-99 DC-SF-JA.
NJKizashi

I just got my Recall notice in the mail today...I'll take it in, when I have time. :|