Question about auto wiper function on SLS model

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
stapletondoc

It is official that my Kizashi is cursed but I still have one more question:

I have noticed that if I attempt to adjust the rear view mirror while the windshield wipers are on automatic....the wipers are activated. Is this normal? This never happened on my previous car that had automatic wipers/lights integrated into the rear view mirror.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi SLS AWD CVT in Platinum Silver
Denver, CO
TheHolyGhost

Is it possible that you're blocking a sensor with your hand? I don't have auto wipers so I can't say for certain.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
volunteer

stapletondoc wrote:It is official that my Kizashi is cursed but I still have one more question:

I have noticed that if I attempt to adjust the rear view mirror while the windshield wipers are on automatic....the wipers are activated. Is this normal? This never happened on my previous car that had automatic wipers/lights integrated into the rear view mirror.
Happened to me once, but I hit a bump as I was reaching for the mirror. I assumed it had something to do with the sensor moving slightly.
JDReichert

I have the same car, same color etc. and have not had this happen. I have had the car sense February 2010.

Jerry - 1977 Mercedes-Benz 280SL, 1983 Bmw 633CSi & 2010 Kizashi SLS