Automatic Doors locks...

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
jimmerz

I never did find any answers (if there are any) in regards to being able to activate an auto door lock feature?

Almost all of my cars in recent past have had this as a standard feature...drive... hit 12mph or whatever and the doors lock. Not that this is a HUGE deal, but I find it hard to believe with all the details and high tech gadgetry Suzuki has put into the Kizashi they forgot this simple one.

Any help out there?

THANKS!
2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE
CVT AWD
Black
I stole the avatar because I liked it!
TheHolyGhost

I'm not sure that that's an available feature unfortunately.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
autopiolet

My doors lock automatically when I start to drive off. I have an SLS.
kckizashi30

I have the SLS and it does not. I am sure there is a way to program it. I had an 07 XL7 before and I liked that feature and also the fact that the headlights kicked on when you unlock the vehicle.
lookin

i got a remote start installed and programmed the system to lock once your foot on brake and unlocks when you go into park i have an sls also
jimmerz

I will have to ask one of the mechanics when I take it in for the recall fix later this month. I am hoping there is a simple code to activate this feature, sounds like there might be. I will let you know what I find out...
2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE
CVT AWD
Black
I stole the avatar because I liked it!