The Kizashi Spotting Thread!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
WESHOOT2

True; I see them regularly here in central and northern Vermont. AWD cars matter....
Spreekid

KlutzNinja wrote:
Spreekid wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:20 am On my short drive home today (~25 min) I saw not 1, not 2 but 3 Kizashis! That’s the most I’ve ever seen in a day. A silver one, a white one and a red one. I have been seeing more and more recently, but maybe they’re just the same ones Image
Where are you based? I’m wondering if the Kizashi was more popular in some areas than others thanks to its available AWD, like how Subarus are especially popular in the northeast and northwest regions of the United States.
I’m in the capital region of New York. Since that post I have seen around 5 or 6 more, different kizashis. I’m glad to see more on the road, it gives me much more confidence in this car. I’m also quite young, so having a unique car like this is pretty fun! Most of my friends didn’t even know Suzuki made cars until they saw mine Image
LPSISRL

When I was out today I saw the first Kizashi in the wild I've seen in months and months. A small tear came into my eye as it was the twin for the one I lost a bit over a month ago. In case it was anyone in the forum, it was in Cedar Road in Chesapeake.
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
Scooterdaddy

I just bought an Ultramarine Blue 2011 AWD Sport SLS. I've been looking for one of these for 3 years! Its the only color that comes with a Beige interior and it popped up just 10 miles from my home. Bingo!!!
In the time I have been aware Kizashi’s even existed I have only seen 3 other Kizashi and none of them were thus color.
Doug
2011 Blue Kizashi SLS Sport AWD
2009 Ice Blue SX4 Touring AWD
2008 Toyota Sienna AWD
Woodie

Welcome Scooterdaddy !
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
KuroNekko

Scooterdaddy wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:26 am I just bought an Ultramarine Blue 2011 AWD Sport SLS. I've been looking for one of these for 3 years! Its the only color that comes with a Beige interior and it popped up just 10 miles from my home. Bingo!!!
In the time I have been aware Kizashi’s even existed I have only seen 3 other Kizashi and none of them were thus color.
Welcome. The white Kizashis all have the beige interior and so do the rare Glacier blue Kizashis.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
KlutzNinja

Okay, so I haven’t actually seen a Kizashi in some months, maybe even close to a year… but I was pleasantly surprised to find it in an Instagram post by a journalist ranking cars that have aged the best over the last 25 years. I won’t say what spot the Kizashi took, though. Considering this guy covers automotive news from around the world, and specializes in Europe where there are way more car brands than what we have in the States, I never expected the Kizashi to make the list.
He also makes some interesting charts of sales figures from different markets around the world, of different vehicle classes (small SUVs, luxury sedans, etc.), and they’re worth checking out. Spoiler alert: for the most part, Suzuki doesn’t sell too well outside of India lol.

I have pictures and tales of actual Kizashi spottings, but I just haven’t gotten around to it :oops:
Current: Blue 2018 Mazda 3 GT 5-Door
Previous: Blue 2010 Ford Focus SES,
Black 2013 Kizashi Sport GTS-L (CVT; FWD)(RIP)
Zeid_Nasser

2010 Silver GTS here in Rochester
2010 Kizashi GTS AWD
old tech

I saw a light blue Kizashi on a trailer heading east on Interstate 86 around exit 14 southern tier region in New York state while I was heading west back into to Pennsylvania trailering one myself. I was hauling a 2012 silver Kizashi gts with cvt problems back to my shop. This would have to be an extremely rare occurrence like an eclipse of some kind. Sadly , not the trans issue Im refering to but the passing of two trailer'd Kizashi's. This took place the first full day of fall 9/23/21
SamirD

That is a very unique sighting indeed! I don't think I've ever seen one trailered Kizashi moreless two. In fact, it's rare to even see two non-trailerer Kizashis side-by-side. :lol: