The Kizashi Spotting Thread!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
SamirD

No need for a video or even a picture. We believe you. :D

Where did you spot it?
KlutzNinja

KuroNekko wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:31 am My paint is holding up very well. Of course, I have the chips from road debris on the front end but it's not horrible. As for sun damage, I don't see any despite my Kizashi is parked outside 100% of the time both at work and home. Only the headlights show UV damage but I polish it out every several months. I owe my paint condition to spray waxing that I do after just about every car wash since I've owned the car. When I lived in an apartment, I didn't have the option to hand wash the car so I had to resort to a DIY car wash where the brush scratched up the clear coat. I've been meaning to polish out the fine scratches but haven't had the time. That being said, spray wax that can be applied during towel drying after a wash has really kept the finish looking good with minimal extra time and effort. I know it's not as good as paste wax or the newer ceramic coating but regularly applied after car washes, it makes a huge difference, IMO. I'll post pictures after the next wash as the Kizashi is currently dirty. It's getting an oil change and tire rotation this weekend.
What kind of spray wax do you use? Brand, etc.
Current: Blue 2018 Mazda 3 GT 5-Door
Previous: Blue 2010 Ford Focus SES,
Black 2013 Kizashi Sport GTS-L (CVT; FWD)(RIP)
KuroNekko

KlutzNinja wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:26 pm
What kind of spray wax do you use? Brand, etc.
I'm honestly not very particular and found myself using the Turtle Wax - Wax and Dry spray the most. It's largely because it's most convenient to spray the product on a wet car and then dry in one process. It's relatively cheap but I've had great results. That being said, I'm currently using a Meguiar's spray wax.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
KlutzNinja

KuroNekko wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:52 pm I'm honestly not very particular and found myself using the Turtle Wax - Wax and Dry spray the most. It's largely because it's most convenient to spray the product on a wet car and then dry in one process. It's relatively cheap but I've had great results. That being said, I'm currently using a Meguiar's spray wax.
Is that Meguiar's spray wax their Quik Wax from the Ultimate line? That's what I have; I used it both times I tried washing my car(s), because I ran out of time to do actual detailing lol. Applied really easily and left a nice glossy look for a spray wax, plus it held off light rain okay. It also attracted a lot of dust really quickly, although I read that's inherent in spray waxes.

I'm going to try Turtle Wax Ice's Seal & Shine later today. It's sort of a hybrid wax-sealant spray. For the price, it's said to be a really good and versatile product. Some even use it as a drying aid. It's probably worth a try when your Meguiar's runs out.
Current: Blue 2018 Mazda 3 GT 5-Door
Previous: Blue 2010 Ford Focus SES,
Black 2013 Kizashi Sport GTS-L (CVT; FWD)(RIP)