The Kizashi Spotting Thread!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
murcod

We get the Optima here with a 2.4l direct injection petrol engine only (also auto trans only.) Starting price here is line ball with the base model CVT Kizashi.
David
bootymac

Saw a red Sport model parked near 96 and King George in Surrey. Anyone on here? I think we work for the same employer :lol:
coref1

It would be interesting to see the sales figure on where the Kizashi's have been sold. I'm on the South West fringe of Sydney Australia and regularly see Kizashi's driving around. I actually saw two today, a white awd with a sticker saying "special edition" and a mineral grey fwd version similiar to mine albeit a bit dirty and knocked about.
paininthenuts

bootymac wrote:Saw a red Sport model parked near 96 and King George in Surrey. Anyone on here? I think we work for the same employer :lol:
Surrey is a county in the South of England, but your status appears to indicate you live in Canada. Red Kizi's are not available in the UK, so I presume you are an impostor :D
honsonwong

paininthenuts wrote:
bootymac wrote:Saw a red Sport model parked near 96 and King George in Surrey. Anyone on here? I think we work for the same employer :lol:
Surrey is a county in the South of England, but your status appears to indicate you live in Canada. Red Kizi's are not available in the UK, so I presume you are an impostor :D
Surrey is the 2nd largest city in B.C. Canada.
coref1

I believe there is also a Sydney in Canada. Australia also has a Liverpool and Newcastle. :drive:
honsonwong

Yes, as I know there is a Sydney in Vancouver Island, B.C.
sx4rocious

Indiana has a Newcastle... LOL
KuroNekko

I saw a silver Sport model with a black hood deflector in Leesburg, Virginia today. It was parked in a Best Western parking lot very close to the Leesburg Outlet Mall.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Woodie

I saw a fire engine red Sport model in a parking garage at National Harbor on Friday. It was stunning, and it wasn't even outside in the sun!
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency