The Kizashi Spotting Thread!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Cowtc

My car was returned to trader for full refund due to faulty gearbox (needed a replacement gearbox costing a quote over £3k) last year in October 2017, now see it for sale on autotrader uk, I'm guessing they did the replacement somehow: https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... el=KIZASHI
LPSISRL

I could have overlooked it, but I don't see the model year on the CL post. If it's a 2012 or newer, wouldn't the power train warranty cover the replacement?
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
BLyons

After owning mine for almost 3 years, I finally saw another Kizashi last night. It was parked a few spots over from me. I was so surprised that I actually went back inside and went around the whole bar until I found the owner. It turns out that her boss owns one too, so there's a couple of them about a half hour from me.
Black 2011 Sport SLS AWD
SamirD

Evanzo7 wrote:Can you see what I see?
I spy with my little eye... :D
SamirD

BLyons wrote:After owning mine for almost 3 years, I finally saw another Kizashi last night. It was parked a few spots over from me. I was so surprised that I actually went back inside and went around the whole bar until I found the owner. It turns out that her boss owns one too, so there's a couple of them about a half hour from me.
You know what this means--gather them all together for the WORLD LARGEST KIZASHI MEET. :mrgreen: If you have 4, you beat the world record set in Singapore a few years ago. :lol:
SamirD

So I've been meaning to post this for a few days now. Spotted the red GTS/SLS we used to see at the Metra station. It had the driver's side headlight bulb out. :(
KuroNekko

Spotted a silver Kizashi in its Homeland on my first day back in Kobe, Japan. Looked like a fleet vehicle.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
SamirD

Great to see Japan still has them around. I hope you spot some police ones too--those always look so cool.
Evanzo7

Saw one in Greenock, Scotland two nights back!

Just caught a glimpse of it passing as I sat at a junction.
Was a Silver 11 plate Kizashi, very similar to the one that I know works near where I live.
Can't confirm or deny if it is the same one. Should have gone & followed it but I had prior plans to attend!
"If in doubt , flat out" - Colin McRae 1968 -2007
SamirD

I forgot that I spotted a silver one driving in the Chicago area over the last 2 weeks. Definitely was one I haven't seen before too.