The Kizashi Spotting Thread!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Evanzo7

Found the other Kizashi that I knew resided locally! :D
Attachments
IMG_2321.JPG
IMG_2321.JPG (2.67 MiB) Viewed 6627 times
IMG_2320.JPG
IMG_2320.JPG (2.21 MiB) Viewed 6627 times
IMG_2319.JPG
IMG_2319.JPG (2.12 MiB) Viewed 6627 times
"If in doubt , flat out" - Colin McRae 1968 -2007
SamirD

Super sweet! Did you get to meet the owner?

That's the second largest gathering of Kizashis in the world! lol! Largest was 3 in Singapore many years ago.
Evanzo7

SamirD wrote:Super sweet! Did you get to meet the owner?

That's the second largest gathering of Kizashis in the world! lol! Largest was 3 in Singapore many years ago.
Nah I never, but I know where they work.....not that I'm a stalker or anything! haha!

Every time I've seen this other Kizashi it's been parked in that parking spot, so I've gathered from that, that they work at this supermarket! :lol:
SamirD

You need to write 'Kizashiclub.com' on a piece of paper and put it under the wiper. :D
Evanzo7

SamirD wrote:You need to write 'Kizashiclub.com' on a piece of paper and put it under the wiper. :D
I shall, once you correct the spelling of Kizashi in this thread title! ;)

PS.
Paper will probably disintegrate, Scotland is wet! :(
Evanzo7

Actually had a thought, has anyone thought about making kizashiclub.com stickers or anything?
SamirD

Evanzo7 wrote:
SamirD wrote:You need to write 'Kizashiclub.com' on a piece of paper and put it under the wiper. :D
I shall, once you correct the spelling of Kizashi in this thread title! ;)

PS.
Paper will probably disintegrate, Scotland is wet! :(
Agh!! One of the longest threads on the site and the name Kizashi is spelled wrong. :oops: Horrible for seo too. :( I can't edit it, but hopefully Moto can get in here and fix that. :?

You'll have to pick a dry day if possible, or if they crack their window--just slide the paper inside where it's safe. Or just do it the old fashioned way and meet the owner. :lol:
SamirD

Evanzo7 wrote:Actually had a thought, has anyone thought about making kizashiclub.com stickers or anything?
I think the idea of a sticker has been brought up before, but the problem I've always found with stickers is that not everyone will want them, and I think that most on this forum probably wouldn't use them.

Now, vinyl clings might work better as they're removable, but I know they're much more expensive.

The best things are sometimes the simplest. This is what I use for my own web site:
http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/events/PASSOUT2.pdf

I originally printed this on just a piece of paper and then cut out 'strips' to hand out. As time went on, I started using brightly florescent paper. As even more time went on, I had printing companies print them for me with a sponsor's name and phone number on the back. I was distributing 500+ of these a week back when I was working on my site regularly and a high percentage of people made it to the site from these. 8-)

I think a similar strategy would work for us here, although I think a single piece of paper with 12 strips would last a few years due to the rarity of the car. :lol:
Evanzo7

SamirD wrote:
Evanzo7 wrote:Actually had a thought, has anyone thought about making kizashiclub.com stickers or anything?
I think the idea of a sticker has been brought up before, but the problem I've always found with stickers is that not everyone will want them, and I think that most on this forum probably wouldn't use them.
Ach, you always see cars with forum addresses or things on them. Just small stickers on the rear or small back windows.

Might be worth looking into a mini web shop for the forum if enough people are interested?
SamirD

Evanzo7 wrote:
SamirD wrote:
Ach, you always see cars with forum addresses or things on them. Just small stickers on the rear or small back windows.

Might be worth looking into a mini web shop for the forum if enough people are interested?
I spent quite a bit of money making exactly those for my site--and I still have a lot of inventory left. People didn't buy as many as they said they would.

Besides, if the Kizashi is this rare to begin with and we want to attract Kizashi owners, another Kizashi would have to see a Kizashi with the sticker on it which is a slim chance to begin with. The 'calling cards' seem to work much better as they're like a personal invitation.