The Kizashi Spotting Thread!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Woodie

I saw a gorgeous black GTS Friday night. It was turning down the street that KuroNekko lives.......Hey, wait a minute!

Seriously, I see one a week on average, but I drive all day long, about 40K miles a year.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
KuroNekko

Woodie wrote:I saw a gorgeous black GTS Friday night. It was turning down the street that KuroNekko lives.......Hey, wait a minute!

Seriously, I see one a week on average, but I drive all day long, about 40K miles a year.
That was the first time our Kizashis drove past each other despite us living within blocks of each other.
I'm surprised you see one a week on average. I see one maybe every two months in the DC, MD, and Northern VA area.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
SamirD

In a period of just two days, I spotted 3 Kizashi's in the HSV area. I knew the Aerio SX was very, very popular in the area, but didn't think the market would have been ripe for Kizashis. Pretty cool. 8-)
SamirD

Spotted the only other Kizashi we've seen earlier today. It's an SE judging by the 18" 20 spoke wheels in very dark blue, almost black. It had an autobot logo on the front license plate. :lol:
paininthenuts

SamirD wrote:
Firefly wrote:This was actually over a year ago. Our local gym parking lot is usually pretty packed. One time I was lucky to find a spot and - well- this will probably never happen again...
Dual sports...tre cool. 8-)
2 Kizashis next each other, better than sex
SamirD

Spotted a grey se the other day in MKE on the route to pick up my wife from work. That's 3 including ours in the city so far. :mrgreen:
Bizzenn

Im in Tampa, FL. I saw a white SLS, a Blue SE and a Red GTS. But that's it. Very rare.
KuroNekko

Spotted an Ice Blue Metallic Kizashi with the non-Sport body yesterday in DC. It was turning onto Indiana Ave NW from 7th St. NW.

I really like seeing these Ice Blues because the color is so unique and looks so damn good on the Kizashi. It also appears to me that members here don't seem to have this color.

I also spotted a black Kizashi in Woodley Park in DC a month or so ago. It was damaged on the trunk and had putty on it.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
bootymac

I saw a grey SX (I think) with HIDs going eastbound on Highway 1 this morning. My favorite color!
LPSISRL

KuroNekko wrote:Spotted an Ice Blue Metallic Kizashi with the non-Sport body yesterday in DC. It was turning onto Indiana Ave NW from 7th St. NW.

I really like seeing these Ice Blues because the color is so unique and looks so damn good on the Kizashi. It also appears to me that members here don't seem to have this color.

I also spotted a black Kizashi in Woodley Park in DC a month or so ago. It was damaged on the trunk and had putty on it.
My SX4 was an ice blue metallic. I was told several times it was a girly color. But I liked it anyway. :lol:
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)