The Kizashi Spotting Thread!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
SamirD

KuroNekko wrote:Seeing other Kizashis, I'm always reminded how good looking this sedan is.
Yep, same here. It sill amazes me that as a 2010-2013 design, it still looks like it fits in with the 2016 models that are almost half a decade older than it. Now that's good design. 8-)
Knightewolfe

Haven't seen a Kizzi in awhile but for a few month's, I was spotting at least four a week.
Knightewolfe

Long dry spell without spotting any Kizashi's ended last Friday. Spotted a really nice ice-blueish looking exterior paint job Kizashi as I was headed towards the West Bank.
LPSISRL

It's been at least a couple of months since I saw my last Kizashi in the wild. But I saw a dark blue one yesterday on I-64 in Chesapeake. The dark blue is a really nice color on our cars. There was a woman driving and my wife smiled and waved as we passed her. She smiled back but I really don't know if she noticed that we had the same car or was just returning the greeting. I find most women (yes, I'm generalizing here) are not really cognizant about the other cars around them and are not car enthusiasts. There's not a single female who posts in this forum on a regular basis. The exception I've seen are women who drive Jeeps. Not the Cherokees and four-doors, but the CJs.
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
SamirD

Finally spotted #4 in the Chicago area. Was a nice dark blue with a sand beige interior. Looked gorgeous so I had to park next to it. The lady in it gave me a nod and her kids were confused as to why. :lol:
SamirD

Saw a gray one yesterday in the opposite lanes on the highway.
KuroNekko

I did see another Kizashi a few weeks ago here in California. It was the first one since the red one I saw on my trip. The driver was a woman who also seemed to recognize my car as a Kizashi. She looked to do a double-take as mine was fitted with the cross bars, roof box, bike rack, LED DRLs, and was covered in bugs with a Maryland plate.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
SamirD

KuroNekko wrote:...and was covered in bugs with a Maryland plate.
:lol: Represent! :mrgreen:
SamirD

Saw the 3rd Kizashi in our area (there's only 3 that I know of)--the red one after a long hiatus. She didn't notice us as she was turning. Looks great in red!
Evanzo7

KuroNekko wrote: Seeing other Kizashis, I'm always reminded how good looking this sedan is.
It's the reason I bought mine, saw one near where I live & I had to stop to look at it every time.

When I get off work I'll have to go find it again & take a wee picture of them both! :D
"If in doubt , flat out" - Colin McRae 1968 -2007