Kizashi Club

Your Kizashi Owners Club and Forum 

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
 #46349  by LPSISRL
 Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:21 pm
I could have overlooked it, but I don't see the model year on the CL post. If it's a 2012 or newer, wouldn't the power train warranty cover the replacement?
 #46425  by BLyons
 Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:01 pm
After owning mine for almost 3 years, I finally saw another Kizashi last night. It was parked a few spots over from me. I was so surprised that I actually went back inside and went around the whole bar until I found the owner. It turns out that her boss owns one too, so there's a couple of them about a half hour from me.
 #46621  by SamirD
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:39 am
BLyons wrote:After owning mine for almost 3 years, I finally saw another Kizashi last night. It was parked a few spots over from me. I was so surprised that I actually went back inside and went around the whole bar until I found the owner. It turns out that her boss owns one too, so there's a couple of them about a half hour from me.
You know what this means--gather them all together for the WORLD LARGEST KIZASHI MEET. :mrgreen: If you have 4, you beat the world record set in Singapore a few years ago. :lol:
 #46622  by SamirD
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:39 am
So I've been meaning to post this for a few days now. Spotted the red GTS/SLS we used to see at the Metra station. It had the driver's side headlight bulb out. :(
 #46938  by KuroNekko
 Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:23 pm
Spotted a silver Kizashi in its Homeland on my first day back in Kobe, Japan. Looked like a fleet vehicle.
 #46940  by SamirD
 Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:07 am
Great to see Japan still has them around. I hope you spot some police ones too--those always look so cool.
 #46993  by Evanzo7
 Tue May 01, 2018 12:14 pm
Saw one in Greenock, Scotland two nights back!

Just caught a glimpse of it passing as I sat at a junction.
Was a Silver 11 plate Kizashi, very similar to the one that I know works near where I live.
Can't confirm or deny if it is the same one. Should have gone & followed it but I had prior plans to attend!
 #47001  by SamirD
 Tue May 01, 2018 5:19 pm
I forgot that I spotted a silver one driving in the Chicago area over the last 2 weeks. Definitely was one I haven't seen before too.