The Kizashi Spotting Thread!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
LPSISRL

I think it's funny that while our cars are certainly not considered exotics, they are about as rare. And in well-to-do areas, more rare!
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
KuroNekko

LPSISRL wrote:I think it's funny that while our cars are certainly not considered exotics, they are about as rare. And in well-to-do areas, more rare!
To give any credence to this, I always see more Lamborghinis in Japan on my visits than I do Kizashis. Even as government fleet vehicles, they are very rare in Japan. I believe the US market got the most out of anywhere and they were still sold in very small figures.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
SamirD

I'd hate to be a person that collides with a Kizashi--your insurance will jump as your insurance company tries to repair the car!
KuroNekko

SamirD wrote:I'd hate to be a person that collides with a Kizashi--your insurance will jump as your insurance company tries to repair the car!
If not total it as we've seen a lot lately. I truly hope I don't get into an accident with my Kizashi as I want to keep it a long time. I think finding a quality-built sedan that's engaging to drive that can be had for a very good price is getting rarer and rarer. Given the news of the Honda Accord's faltering sales and Ford's announcement to gut all sedans and hatches from their line-up, I think the days of a fun-to-drive family sedan are fading.
I haven't driven my Kizashi in two weeks given my Japan trip and I'm looking forward to it. :drive:
P.S. I always bring back JDM gifts for my Kizashi. This time, a tiny QC3 USB charger so small, the console can close with it and the USB cable plugged in. I also got my favorite Japanese car air fresheners.
:ugeek:
SamirD

KuroNekko wrote:
SamirD wrote:I'd hate to be a person that collides with a Kizashi--your insurance will jump as your insurance company tries to repair the car!
If not total it as we've seen a lot lately. I truly hope I don't get into an accident with my Kizashi as I want to keep it a long time. I think finding a quality-built sedan that's engaging to drive that can be had for a very good price is getting rarer and rarer. Given the news of the Honda Accord's faltering sales and Ford's announcement to gut all sedans and hatches from their line-up, I think the days of a fun-to-drive family sedan are fading.
I haven't driven my Kizashi in two weeks given my Japan trip and I'm looking forward to it. :drive:
P.S. I always bring back JDM gifts for my Kizashi. This time, a tiny QC3 USB charger so small, the console can close with it and the USB cable plugged in. I also got my favorite Japanese car air fresheners.
You should take orders from us that want JDM Kizashi goodies from the homeland. :D
KuroNekko

SamirD wrote:
KuroNekko wrote:
You should take orders from us that want JDM Kizashi goodies from the homeland. :D
Back in the day, I would have but these days the internet makes just about anything available anywhere. If anything, it's harder finding out about these products in the first place than actually trying to buy them online.

As for Kizashi-specific parts and accessories, there is really nothing easily available even in Japan. I was told several years ago at a Japanese Suzuki dealer that the Kizashi was largely a by-order car for the consumer public so Kizashi accessories were not stocked at most dealers.
jcorcione

Here in Kansas City, Mo I have spotted a Silver, Red and Dark Blue. Thus Far. Mine is Pearl White. Just thought I would share :D
Thanks
John
2013 Kizashi Sport SLS
Pearl White
KuroNekko

Seeing another Kizashi is a rare event. Parking next to one is even rarer. Parking next to one that's a twin (by color and trim)? Probably will only happen once. Today, it did for me. On a Target run, I managed to park next to another black Kizashi Sport. It was a Sport SLS with AWD. While I didn't get to see the owner, I'm sure he or she got a kick out of seeing a twin Kizashi when they returned to their car before I did. Kizashis are very rare here in California.
front.jpg
front.jpg (124.39 KiB) Viewed 7377 times
rear.jpg
rear.jpg (128.96 KiB) Viewed 7377 times
Woodie

What a coincidence! I pulled in to Cheesesteak Mike's last night and there was another one, a black AWD SLS. I didn't get to park next to it, but I was four spaces away and closest to the door, so he had to see mine when he returned to his car. It wasn't anyone in the bar, there are about five businesses in that little strip.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
LPSISRL

My bet is your's is the one parked next to the curb.
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)