The Kizashi Spotting Thread!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
DiggerDerrik

I saw one parked on the shoulder of I-5 north near 44th Ave exit in Lynnwood WA the other day. It was a sad sight. I hope it was simply out of gasoline.
2016 Ford Explorer XLT Ecoboost
2010 Kizashi GTS FWD
2011 F-350 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4 6.7
Evanzo7

Friend of mine text me the other day saying he has seen a total of 3 in East Kilbride, Scotland!
Think I may need to go hunt them down!
"If in doubt , flat out" - Colin McRae 1968 -2007
SamirD

Evanzo7 wrote:Friend of mine text me the other day saying he has seen a total of 3 in East Kilbride, Scotland!
Think I may need to go hunt them down!
Sounds like a nice day trip. 8-)

And if you happened to have 4 Kizashis in a single meet, you will hold the title of largest Kizashi meet in the whole world! :mrgreen:
BLyons

I was in Milwaukee the past couple days, and as I backed up to leave the hotel, I glanced to the side and noticed a white base model Kizashi sitting in the lot next door. That's now the third one I've seen, including mine.
Black 2011 Sport SLS AWD
SamirD

BLyons wrote:I was in Milwaukee the past couple days, and as I backed up to leave the hotel, I glanced to the side and noticed a white base model Kizashi sitting in the lot next door. That's now the third one I've seen, including mine.
Oh man! Why didn't you mention you were in MKE? I would have driven up to see a fellow forum member and their Kizashi. :D

I think that's a new one as I don't think we saw a white one when we lived there--great spot!
BLyons

SamirD wrote:
BLyons wrote:I was in Milwaukee the past couple days, and as I backed up to leave the hotel, I glanced to the side and noticed a white base model Kizashi sitting in the lot next door. That's now the third one I've seen, including mine.
Oh man! Why didn't you mention you were in MKE? I would have driven up to see a fellow forum member and their Kizashi. :D

I think that's a new one as I don't think we saw a white one when we lived there--great spot!
I was really only there for the day. Drove down with a friend on Tuesday night to see Metallica, stayed overnight and visited a couple places around town Wednesday, then went to see the Foo Fighters that night.
Black 2011 Sport SLS AWD
SamirD

BLyons wrote:
SamirD wrote:

I was really only there for the day. Drove down with a friend on Tuesday night to see Metallica, stayed overnight and visited a couple places around town Wednesday, then went to see the Foo Fighters that night.
Dude, you should have definitely gotten in touch--love those bands and haven't gotten a chance to see them live ever.
OliverB

Saw a total of 7 today. And speeding up to one costed me $224 thanks to this fine policeman.
2007 SX4
2011 Kizashi
SamirD

OliverB wrote:Saw a total of 7 today. And speeding up to one costed me $224 thanks to this fine policeman.
Wow, that's a lot. Well worth the ticket price. :mrgreen:
SamirD

I forgot to post here, but spotted another two I've never seen in the Chicago area. So I think that's a total of 6 now in 2+ years? :lol: :facepalm:

There's more Telsa Model 3's than Kizashis! :o