Kizashi Differences Around the World

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
SamirD

Since we have such a global forum here with members from both North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, South Asia, Asia, and Australia, we can actually figure out every difference available between markets. And in doing so, we can figure out some JDM/AUDM/EDM/NADM/ETCDM swaps that will bolt right on like factory. 8-)

So here's the areas where I know we have differences, but we don't know the exact details between markets:
- Headlights
- Parking Sensors
- Bumper
- Headlight Washers
- Rear Tail light (with fog light)
- Stereo (Rockford Fosgate available in the US)

I'm sure there's more I'm missing.

The way we can figure out differences is to take pictures of our own cars in these areas and see if we can figure out the different components.

And because we can find out the part number, and many parts all come from Japan, someone in one market can probably special order a part for a different market. :)

I got inspired by the pictures posted by our Chilean and Malaysian friends and their Kizashi. I'd love to see more!
boman

SamirD wrote:Since we have such a global forum here with members from both North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, South Asia, Asia, and Australia, we can actually figure out every difference available between markets. And in doing so, we can figure out some JDM/AUDM/EDM/NADM/ETCDM swaps that will bolt right on like factory. 8-)

So here's the areas where I know we have differences, but we don't know the exact details between markets:
- Headlights
- Parking Sensors
- Bumper
- Headlight Washers
- Rear Tail light (with fog light)
- Stereo (Rockford Fosgate available in the US)

I'm sure there's more I'm missing.

The way we can figure out differences is to take pictures of our own cars in these areas and see if we can figure out the different components.

And because we can find out the part number, and many parts all come from Japan, someone in one market can probably special order a part for a different market. :)

I got inspired by the pictures posted by our Chilean and Malaysian friends and their Kizashi. I'd love to see more!

I live in New Zealand. My Kizashi has all of the above. Except the rear fog light. Also I got full leather interior, and a full electric sunroof. Auto HID Lights, and auto wipers.
SamirD

boman wrote: I live in New Zealand. My Kizashi has all of the above. Except the rear fog light. Also I got full leather interior, and a full electric sunroof. Auto HID Lights, and auto wipers.
Thank you for replying! Did you get a Rockford Fosgate stereo too? I thought that was limited to the US?

We never got factory HIDs even as an option in the US. :( Does yours also have the headlight washers like our Chilean and Malaysian friends?

Do you have front parking sensors as well as rear? I'm not sure why the US only got rear sensors?
nikrahiman

For Malaysia

No sunroof
No AWD
No Rockford Fosgate
boman

SamirD wrote:
boman wrote: I live in New Zealand. My Kizashi has all of the above. Except the rear fog light. Also I got full leather interior, and a full electric sunroof. Auto HID Lights, and auto wipers.
Thank you for replying! Did you get a Rockford Fosgate stereo too? I thought that was limited to the US?

We never got factory HIDs even as an option in the US. :( Does yours also have the headlight washers like our Chilean and Malaysian friends?

Do you have front parking sensors as well as rear? I'm not sure why the US only got rear sensors?
Yes, I got the Rockford Fosgate System. And headlight washers, and full park assist sensors.
BTkizashi

UK Kizashi

Sunroof
Full leather interior auto seats
HID headlamps / washers
Fogs front and rear
Auto wipers
Parking sensors front / rear
No Fosgate...just rear speaker in boot ( 8 speakers )
AND THE CAR IS FANTASTIC !

Cheers BT
nikrahiman

Brochure for Malaysian specs
Attachments
Kizashi.pdf
(2.29 MiB) Downloaded 270 times
murcod

BTkizashi wrote: No Fosgate...just rear speaker in boot ( 8 speakers )
So you've got a boot mounted subwoofer without the RF stereo? What head unit do you have? Any chance of posting pics of the head unit and the subwoofer.
David
cocos3

So, in Australia, like boman in NZ, top of the range cars got all the goodies, except rear fogs (not that essential in Aus). But with the MY13 model they nuked the RF stereo in place of the sat nav, Bluetooth, voice rec system. I got the first of the MY13's in my State and apart from a bit of a hole under the rear shelf carpet, nothing remains of the RF gear. I don't know what I'm missing luckily...but I know I'd like it....

Just the same, the car is so well kitted, I'm really happy. Still wishing for a proper auto box though.........(but I won't go there again!) ;)
Red 2013 Prestige w/ sat-nav
SteveYoung

UK Kizashi -snap!

Sunroof
Full leather interior auto seats
HID headlamps / washers
Fogs front and rear
Auto wipers
Parking sensors front / rear
CD/RDS radio with USB input
Bluetooth Audio and Phone
Sub Woofer