New Kizzy owner & question

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
saji

Hello Kizashi Club,

I'm the new owner of Kizashi AWD with CVT for 3 weeks and absolutely love it. With just over 2000 km on it I"m very pleased how it rides.

However I noticed some "click noise" coming out somewhere from bottom of the car when i'm starting to drive off. It happens around 10km/h on the cold start and then disappears. I've read somewhere that the lock up clutch is engaging at 10 km/h but is it normal to hear it? I'm new to CVT transmissions and not used to how it sounds yet.

Other than that there is no problems at all.
Suzuki Kizashi 2011 AWD Platinum Silver Metallic
JDReichert

I have the very same noise. The dealer tells me that is OK. I would like to from some others to see what they think.

Jerry - 1977 Mercedes-Benz 280SL, 1983 BMW 633CSi - 2010 Kizashi SLS
uforaverwill

saji wrote:Hello Kizashi Club,

I'm the new owner of Kizashi AWD with CVT for 3 weeks and absolutely love it. With just over 2000 km on it I"m very pleased how it rides.

However I noticed some "click noise" coming out somewhere from bottom of the car when i'm starting to drive off. It happens around 10km/h on the cold start and then disappears. I've read somewhere that the lock up clutch is engaging at 10 km/h but is it normal to hear it? I'm new to CVT transmissions and not used to how it sounds yet.

Other than that there is no problems at all.

Welcome to the Family! :D

I have that same problem but I am getting the CVT update on July 21 and will let you know if it still does that.
2010 Kizashi SE
Platinum Silver