OUTCHHH

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
xpunk

Here are some pics of my Kizashi. The crash rating was right. the car is strong :shock:

all side airbags deployed. Thank God I was allone in the car!!

tomorow I'll get the estimate for the repair
Attachments
IMG_0324.JPG
IMG_0321.JPG
IMG_0320.JPG
IMG_0318.JPG
TheHolyGhost

Welcome to the forum and sorry about the car. Glad you're ok. I see a child seat in the back, so it could have been much worse. What happened?
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
Moto
Site Admin

Ouch is right. Did the car move under its own power after that or was it too bent up? I'm glad you were alone too... It looks like that might have been a rough ride in the back of the car.
jimmerz

Glad you are ok and were alone. Also glad the car held. Cars can always be replaced!
2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE
CVT AWD
Black
I stole the avatar because I liked it!
NJKizashi

15 minutes will save you 15% on Car Insurance 8-)

Have them TOTAL IT !!!..it'll never be the same if they try to fix it
xpunk

Well, the car run after the accident. but the door dosen't lock.

I was driving 3 streets away from home and 18 -25 years old boy in an old big 6cyl american car in the oposite direction hit me in a curve.
I'm in Puerto Rico and here my model the SE is 27,000.00 if the car is "TOTAL IT" i'll get another one. But I'll lose most of the down payment.

But the important thing i'm OK.
uforaverwill

jimmerz wrote:Glad you are ok and were alone. Also glad the car held. Cars can always be replaced!

I agree. I am glad you are okay.
2010 Kizashi SE
Platinum Silver
speedsterz

I agree with everyone else, the important thing is that you walked away and more importantly no one else was in the car.

I'm coming off a total loss of my 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS, the initial estimate for repairs were $12,500 and Progressive insisted on repairing the vehicle. When I tried to play hardball with them they reminded me that I do not own the car, the lienholder owns it and they did not need my permission to proceed. Thankfully, once the vehicle was put on the lift they found additional damage to bump up the repair estimate to $16,500. The car was valued at $17,000 = total loss.

Good luck
2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS - Platinum Silver

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do."
Zeid

What happened with the Kizashi? Your insurance? I was just rear-ended yesterday and thankfully none of the airbags deployed and I'm OK. The back bumper, rear quarter panel, trunk, trunk area, rear of the frame rail, and exhaust are all crushed from what I could see.

I'll wait to see the exact estimate and details tomorrow....a guy in a newish bmw coupe rear-ended a green bmw convertible which then pushed into me. I wonder how parts will be for the Kizashi...ugh
Suzuki Kizashi GTS AWD-Platinum Silver-Since 5/28/10
Mechanical Engineer
Owner of http://www.theCollegeDriver.com