New Kizashi Owner

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
darkse

Hello all, I just went through the final purchasing process for a 2010 Kizashi SE Black/Black. It is a stunning automobile and I look forward to keeping it for quite a while. I was lucky enough to score a great deal on a Demo w/ 4700 miles. I traded in my 2008 SX4 Sport (46,000 miles) for it and have to say I was nothing but pleased with my SX4 and it sounds like the Kizashi is quite stellar as well. First order of business will be a complete Zaino detail and maybe the 3M clear hood protector. I take delivery Thursday night after a dealer 'detail' (kind of a joke) and Demo Service package so as soon as I get it I will post pictures.

_darkse
autopiolet

Congratulations, I hope you are as pleased with it as I am. I'm putting too many miles on it in a short amount of time, I just can't seem to get my fill of driving it.
uforaverwill

darkse wrote:Hello all, I just went through the final purchasing process for a 2010 Kizashi SE Black/Black. It is a stunning automobile and I look forward to keeping it for quite a while. I was lucky enough to score a great deal on a Demo w/ 4700 miles. I traded in my 2008 SX4 Sport (46,000 miles) for it and have to say I was nothing but pleased with my SX4 and it sounds like the Kizashi is quite stellar as well. First order of business will be a complete Zaino detail and maybe the 3M clear hood protector. I take delivery Thursday night after a dealer 'detail' (kind of a joke) and Demo Service package so as soon as I get it I will post pictures.

_darkse

Congrats! Welcome to the Kizashi Family. :D
2010 Kizashi SE
Platinum Silver
TheHolyGhost

Another welcome! Where are you located?
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
lookin

great car another welcome to the family
darkse

Well, I went to pick up the car and after the supposed detail the car looked worse, scratches dings and the interior was very scratched up, to be honest my SX4 had a cleaner interior and it had a lot more miles....so in the end I walked away from that car. I went to walk around the lot a bit to cool off and I noticed a Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback GTS so we took it for a spin and realized I wasn't ready for the Kizashi. So we left with the Lancer and I couldn't be happier. It is an awesome car and will suit our kayaking, beaching, and traveling needs a little bit better. So I no longer have any input to add to this board, haha. Good luck to all of you, I may get a Kizashi in a few years...we'll see.
lookin

demos usually get treated harshly i guess that might have been the problem i must say this though kizashi would have been a good choice ..good luck
TheHolyGhost

It's a shame that it didn't work out, but I'm glad you're happy with the new car. Feel free to hang out, I'm sure you can still contribute in other ways even if you don't own a Kizashi. Good luck with the Mitsu.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES