Kizashi Sport

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
speedsterz

I'll chime in as well.

Tonight at a red light a driver of a Porsche Cayenne was staring up, down, left, right at my Kizashi trying to figure out what the hell he was looking at, trying to identify a badge, a rim, something to give him a clue. He finally lowered his window and asked. To his amazement he did not know Suzuki made cars. His exact words were, "thats a nice ride, interior looks top notch." But it doesn't end there....he finally asks, "how much?"

his face was priceless as he nodded off in approval hahaha......
2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS - Platinum Silver

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do."
lookin

i get those reactions all the time its funny but all most wanna do is find minor things to complain about if a complaint is legitimate i understand but wow
Pensfan87

Hey everyone, thanks for your opinions, keep them coming! I'm really torn between the two cars. I like the Kizashi because it's more classy and upscale looking, and the mazda because it's sportier. I keep going back and fourth, two bad I can't get both!
Pensfan87

Hey Speedsterz, just saw that your in Miami. I'm in Miami too(Kendall) Where did your get yours from?
lookin

hey pensfan i would say kizashi all the way
Hawkzilla

Pensfan87 wrote:Hey everyone, potential Kizashi owner here. I'm trying to decide between the Kizashi and the Mazda3, while at a couple dealers recently and was told the sport wouldn't be out until Oct. or Nov. That review is from the end March.
I just drove a Mazda 3 while my Kiz was getting the recall update. There is no way I would even compare the two. Mazda 3 felt VERY CHEAP inside and performance. I was literally saying to myself "man, I love my Kizashi even more now" while driving the M3. I was completely unimpressed with that car and felt if someone paid over $12K brand new, they would be getting robbed. Rough ride, noisy inside and out, very cheap looking interior... the Kizashi is a solid car inside and out, and way out of M3's league, IMO.
Kizashi SLS CVT Azure Gray Metallic
KizzyOHIO

Well it was bound to happen, and today was the day. I saw my first on the road Kizashi (other than mine) in Ohio. It was today around 6:30pm in the Dayton Mall(ish) area. Ice Blue Metallic SE (SLS?? didn't get a good look at the rims). BUT you had all your badges on! Welcome to Club if you are out there.
2010 White Manual Kizzy "S" -riding badgeless-
kentucky1777

rjc1976 wrote:According to this article, they will be out in August:
http://www.autoweek.com/article/2010033 ... /100339967

I personally plan to test drive a 6-speed SLS Sport, and if I like it, I might just be a new Kizashi owner in September.
I'm still not clear, will all 2011 GTS & SLS Kizashis be sport models? Or will there be non sport GTS & SLS models?
rjc1976

Kentucky, my understanding is that there will be both normal models and sport models available for the SLS and GTS.
jimmerz

Hey Kizzy, is McGuffy's still around down there? I used to bounce in that bar back in the early 90's.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE
CVT AWD
Black
I stole the avatar because I liked it!